1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Extreme Body Transformation - Day 275

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by VirilitySupreme, Mar 30, 2018.

1. VirilitySupreme

VirilitySupreme Fapstronaut

I haven't seen many progress pics with regards to people completely changing the shape of their bodies.

Friends, once you change your body, the mind will follow.

I had low Testosterone, felt depressed, had terrible brain fog and was basically a lazy piece of s**t, etc.

I tested my Testosterone and it came back at 1000 ng/dL.

I have clear focus all day long and I got rid of my ED !

My jaw got bigger, my body hair is growing faster and the ladies say that I smell like a real man lol !

Let me see some progress pics guys !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2019
  2. SoulOf1Lion

SoulOf1Lion Fapstronaut

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
    jorg78, Clever Idiot, Dr Doom and 6 others like this.
  3. VirilitySupreme

Great work ! How much do you weigh in the after ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
    FearMyDiscipline and MasterGamer like this.
  4. SoulOf1Lion

SoulOf1Lion Fapstronaut

not sure, its around 140-150lbs

FearMyDiscipline likes this.
  5. kwplen

kwplen Fapstronaut

@VirilitySupreme, nice work dude!
    What was your testosterone level before and after?

6. VirilitySupreme

Thank you brother ! From 200 ng/dL to +1000 ng/dL !

7. Lissom

Lissom Fapstronaut

8. Lissom

Lissom Fapstronaut

Well Done!! Very impressive.

9. WOooooww what a transformation you look insanely good my friend ...
    So much respect for you

Did your diet change??

No form of exogenous testosterone use i assume? Thanks for sharing

10. Damn! That's Awesome Transformation.

One question, What do you think about varicocele, does having one effect bodybuilding ?

11. VirilitySupreme

Thank you brother ! I appreciate it !

Nope, didn't change my diet dramatically. It's been slow changes to be honest...

You get the extra dopamine of NoFap which gets you energized for a workout, which raises Testosterone. Then you crave foods that are actually going to keep that Testosterone constant for the next couple of days of recovery. It's all connected... I was eating clean before, but lacked that "Berserk" mode that I now get when I lift.

No use of extra Testosterone either. I'm just using the balls that God gave me :p

I was actually thinking of writing my next Blog article about why you shouldn't use exogenous Testosterone (even TRT).

Frankly, it makes me sad that everyone is capable of looking and feeling so much better than any other bro out there that is juicing insane amounts of Test.

Here is me at 200 Lbs with an additional 88 Lbs between my legs:

12. VirilitySupreme

Thank you !

I wouldn't know bud, I don't even know what that is nor do I have it.

13. Thank you my friend for taking the time to respond..
    To be honest with you i am/was on the brink of going on trt because my levels came back at 316....

Your story makes me doubt my decision and motivate me to stay natural....

Do you have any tips for me? I come from a bodybuilding background currently maintaining my mass and working out 3 days a week max

Thinking about zinc picolinate supplement ation but the past showed me that this increases pmo urges by 10fold

Going to eat meat rice fruit n veg like you mentioned. Thamks so much for opening my eyes

Jonny123 likes this.
  14. JakeLange

JakeLange Fapstronaut

Very impressive transformation man! Where can we find your workout routine?

15. VirilitySupreme

You're welcome man !

First tip would be to stop looking at "weeks" with regards to Bodybuilding and/or working out...

What I mean is that each time somebody asks you "How often do you train ?" your response should be "I train every two days".

That's the best split for naturals in my opinion, I've seen friends who made great progress by abandoning this notion of X times per week and simply getting to the gym every two days. I recommend an upper-lower split (Chest and Back one day, Legs on another). Bro splits that you read in magazines don't work unless you are running "Extra" Test.

Then, focus on compound movements at the beginning of your workouts and finish the workouts with isolation for the "pump".

Yes, Zinc increases urges but you gotta focus that energy into something productive. I take mine at night just before I fall asleep because that is when your body uses up the Zinc to produce Test.

Good luck !

16. Thanks man. Do you mean train 1 day take a day off than train 1 day than take a day off?

Do you eat much fruit? What kind of carb sources?

Will take thw zinc before bed

Thnx for the help youre awesome

MasterGamer likes this.
  17. VirilitySupreme

Exactly: You train one day, you rest the next, then you train again, etc.

Fruit is healthy but you gotta control how much you intake.

Fructose goes to the liver and the liver holds only 100 grams of sugar. It's extremely easy to get crazy with fruit and everything above those 100 grams will go to fat stores. That's why High-Fructose Corn Syrup is so bad for you, it is metabolized to quickly and doesn't have any fiber attached to it.

I limit fructose to a minimum (I eat it early in the day). In my opinion you can get enough vitamins and minerals (and sugar) from vegetables.

Good carbs: I use oatmeal, rice and potatoes. You can add whole grain breads and grains IF you can tolerate them well (I personally don't).

Asgardian36 and Deleted Account like this.
  18. VirilitySupreme

Thank you ! You can find some info on the sorts of workouts I do on my website :)

JakeLange likes this.
  19. BenjaminBurnley

BenjaminBurnley Fapstronaut

@VirilitySupreme

Wow, that seems like a great change you have made, keep going with what you do, it's inspiring!

JakeLange likes this.
  20. Wow broo true when u r on nofap ur energy definilty increase....