1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

vergin 23 years old

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by treborn, Apr 1, 2018.

1. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

as the title 23 years virgin, I'm living the thing very bad I do not know how to handle, I'm a beautiful boy and I'm not even shy, when I see a beautiful girl I throw, I'm just a mistake in the seduction to be corrected but nothing that is just that I'm sick of hearing my friends of the 1000 stories that have had with girls (many boast and exaggerate things and that's it) in any case it's frustrating, I'm giving my best to solve this but we're at the limit, too much is too much, I am ready to spit blood rather than change things.
    Advice - support encouragement and various things - thank you!

2. Advice: the only one who really cares is you...not saying to sound harsh, but instead to take the pressure off. Go read a Cosmo (or similar magazine with sex stories) and modify/pawn orf one as you're own. Of course this may be a trigger.
    Why do you honestly care if you are a virgin?(there are many reasons, but what is most important to you). When you figure this out you can build strategiss to address it.

Focus on enjoying intently the things you like,dont tie a concept that getting laid will help you get furfilled...it wont.

Bhara, u376 and xeon1993 like this.
  3. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

have fun and focus, well yes, that's what I already do but I would like to do some sex, it's frustrating to see my friends who always fuck and I watch them ...

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Just be yourself and work on improving yourself. Not every girl wants to be with a guy who rooted a dozen other women.

Also... Perhaps spend time with mates that have similar standards to you.

5. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

truly it is the exact opposite, women love men surrounded by other women

6. Most people are attracted to the popular thing, if someone else likes it it must be good. However I guarantee, a lot of women do not want to settle down with someone they view as a man-whore, Ive heard friends say even 5 sexual partners is too many.
    Also you gotta stop comparing your self to others its a very poor negative habit. A little competition everynow and than is fine, but beating down on yourself is not.

Find ways to improve your confidence find things you achieve at and focus, girls are more attracted to confidence than most everything else.

7. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

you do not understand women's complexes, if a woman says she does not want men with other women around does not mean she does not want to, and then these things are things that come from very deep levels of the subconscious, it's certainly not a thing rational logic, then I'm not comparing myself to others, I do not say that is better than me that other as well etc. etc. I'm just saying that the thing to see all those who fuck and I have to be there to listen to their stories is becoming fucking frustrating.It's like saying that you do not eat for years, and always hear people talking about how good was that fucking pizza, how good were those damn meatballs, that ice cream, or what they can not wait to go to the restaurant next week, I'm sick, I'm really sick, this thing destroys me even more than this addiction I'm literally crying right now I'm sick, I'm sickly fed up, it hurts, it really hurts

8. Well I am sorry to hear youre stuck listening to your friends brag about sexual conquests. If that is frustrating you need to find a way to change your environment and that may need to go to the extend of branching out to meet new people.
    No person you meet is gonna have the same view and mindset of what is logical as you, so experiment with social interactions. You gotta start by changing your personal perspective. For me I tried several books about social interactions, "the game", "Charisma Myth", "how to read anyone", sales books etc to improve myself when i was in a similar situation. You are young you have plenty of opportunities to reinvent yourself.

xeon1993 likes this.
  9. xeon1993

xeon1993 Fapstronaut

If they make fun of you because of it they obviously are not your friends. I have had friends who have had multiple histories with girls, still they don't talk or be cocky about that.

There are tons of people who are just no comfortable to talk freely about that with everyone if they don't share their friends with benefits together, while there are bunch of douchebags telling everyone their stories in that way hiding their real insecurities.

Be proud who you are and be a better man. There are always much deeper topics to have involved with your friends. If that is only topic they can discuss with you, I feel bad for them. And again - go for other friends.

Taking your virginity away won't make you any better than they are.

Being a better man results of being attractive. Play your cards right man.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  10. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

they do not make fun of me for this, anyway I'm playing better and better my cards, I still miss a little bit but I do not understand what !!