1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet Dream Masterbation: advice on dream lucidity?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Uncultivated, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

Hello,
    Im a while no p/m, and also arguably a while no o. Im an energy worker. Last night I dreamt I went to the Dominican Republic, where my ancestors lived, and there were many beautiful females there. I told myself, partially lucid in the dreamscape, that I would NOT masturbate. I used to dream, as a teenager, of SEX with beautiful females, so i find it interesting in this context i dreamt of masterbation. My conscious will power was limited, as I was in the dream world, and eventually, after many encounters with divine femininity, it became a powerful urge, I whipped it out, and began to please myself, orgasming a HUGE bust, all over my legs and stomach. I woke up to the realization of a wet dream ... my pants were wet. In this world, the bust was quite small. I sleep face up, and I am sure I didn't move my gross body significantly (my 'physical' waking body), and there was only one small spot where the fluid dried.

I don't consider this a relapse, as I had not previously considered dream masterbation as a no-go. Moving forward, in order to stay on my path of purity, i will train my will to be ever more present and lucid in the dreamscape so that this doesn't keep happening. Meditation on this will be imperative. I never tried to focus on lucid dreaming, as that never seemed integral for my non PMO, nor for my spiritual path. As a child, 7-12 yearz old, i dreamed lucidly naturally but grew out of it and enjoyed the lost trippyness of non-lucid dreaming, to the extent that i didnt even bother to reacquaint myself with dream lucidity. But now it seems very useful to construct this paradigm. Any feedback on wetdreams? Any advice for lucid dreaming? Im already meditating on this, but any useful books or links or information is useful. Blessings

2. Don't worry about wetdreams and lucid dreams.theyll come as your brain has all the data for it.
    One thing surely helps...stop fantasizing fully.Try to make your mind cleaner and cleaner day by day.it helps a lot.i'm too practicing this.
    Best wishes...