1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days Challenge

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ghanshyam, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam Fapstronaut

Here is ending my 1st Day.. Remaining 29 days.. I have to do it & I'll do it...support & motivate me Guys... Keep Going :)

2. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam Fapstronaut

Thanks.. But i failed on 2nd Day :(

3. Well, all is not lost. Welcome. Glad you are here.

Take some time to read the reboot material and come up with a plan for what you will do when you are faced with urges. It has good advice, so don't skip it! :)

Perhaps start writing a journal - if you feel comfortable telling people about happened and what's going on now, you will start to feel accountable to them. You may even inspire others. It's a nice feeling! This will help your recovery.

Also, try to add something into your life that makes you the kind of person who doesn't engage in PMO. Think about doing:
    Something you enjoy
    Something you're good at
    Something important
    Something for somebody else, without thought of reward (and if you DO get an unintended reward, do something ELSE, perhaps for a different person or group).

Read the journals of others - we all learn from each other. For example, I received the above good advice from a far more experienced member of the community who shared his knowledge. Don't just stay within your own age group or part of the world. Share your knowledge in a respectful way. Read, learn, apply.

Look around the forums, get to know people. Everyone is friendly, and will try to support you. We're all in the same boat here. :)

Be kind to others and others will be kind to you, both here and IRL.

I wish you a successful reboot.

Ghanshyam likes this.
  4. Jayplay95

Jayplay95 New Fapstronaut

Don't worry buddy I'm right here with you stay focused

Ghanshyam likes this.
  5. Cantstop233

Cantstop233 Fapstronaut

Hey I’m with u this is my first day...I tried this many times before n failed but not this time

Ghanshyam likes this.
  6. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam Fapstronaut

Ok I'll Try it Thanks..

7. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam Fapstronaut

Thanks Buddy.

8. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam Fapstronaut

Good luck for u.. I'm also trying my best now. Hope I'll do it!

Cantstop233 likes this.
  9. Bob0

Bob0 Fapstronaut

hey guys, first day here ... when to 20 days and relapsed again ... really trying to get to 30 days so decided to join this group

Cantstop233 and Ghanshyam like this.
  10. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam Fapstronaut

You can do it & u will.. I'm also starting 30 Days Challenge tomorrow..

Cantstop233 likes this.
  11. Bob0

Bob0 Fapstronaut

alright then lets do it !!!!

Cantstop233 likes this.
  12. Cantstop233

Cantstop233 Fapstronaut

Day one is over...sheesh on day 2 now I started to watch it and turned it off this shit is harder to get off that crack(I don’t smoke crack just a joke)

13. Bob0

Bob0 Fapstronaut

avoid being alone... for example i stay in school all day studied, had lunch and everything. try it sometime thatmight help you too. stay focus do not give up on the temptation

14. Cantstop233

Cantstop233 Fapstronaut

Thanks that’s a good idea it’s true when ur alone is ur most vulnerable time