1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can literally do anything other than quitting PMO, help!?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 16, 2018.

1. nothing really, it just felt good. I don't feel anything spiritual ~ I just fap when I feel horny, that's all. But now I am going to give 90 days another try. Gonna keep trying until I do it. Max I went w/out PMO was 14 days. Let's do this

2. GoldSpirit

GoldSpirit Fapstronaut

By no means I'm suggesting you should feel anything spiritual. Why do you want to quit PMO? Do you really want to? Why would you miss an opportunity to learn and become better than this? What will prevent you from relapsing again?

I just don't see how trying the same thing over and over again expecting different results would help. Needless to say I'm not judging you, I really want to help.

3. present2015

present2015 Fapstronaut

Willpower alone is not enough. Change your environment.

http://ideapod.com/willpower-doesnt...atalyst&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=fearless

4. GoldSpirit

GoldSpirit Fapstronaut

So? How is it going? Why ask for help if you don't answer?

5. i keep relapsing.

6. GoldSpirit

GoldSpirit Fapstronaut

Do you want to change that? Applying the same strategy won't yield different results

7. I am just trying to hold my urges but I eventually give up...

8. GoldSpirit

GoldSpirit Fapstronaut

I understand, that happens a lot. Do you have a plan to follow when urges come? Trying to identify the triggers of the urges helped me a lot. For example, I noticed that long and stressful study sessions triggered the urges for me. My solution was to change my study environment, studying with other people and taking regular breaks. Try to see what pattern appears each time you get urges.

Then I'd suggest building an action plan to follow each time they come, in case you don't have already. Possible options: Turning off ALL electronics, going out for a quick walk, taking a cold shower, doing some physical activity.

Can you tell me what you do when you get the urges? Or tell me a little bit more about the situation will do as well. Keep going!

9. GoldSpirit

GoldSpirit Fapstronaut

Why did you leave us man? I cared for your progress.
    Hope you read this one day and know that can count on me if you decide to come back. Remember, it's never too late to make a positive impact on your life.

Good luck.