1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are your life goals?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by kio_actualized, Apr 1, 2018.

1. kio_actualized

kio_actualized Fapstronaut

I would like to leave Brazil and move to New Zealand with some friends. Start a life there, since living in my country is too risky.
    Being there, I wish I could build a family, contribute at least a little bit to philosophy (more specifically to moral theory and metaethics), enjoy the benefits of technological progress that may extend our life expectancy a lot and hopefully contribute to this advance in technology as well

I guess these are some things that would make me happy, if I'm able to quit my addiction.

What are YOUR life goals? Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, 20 or even 40 years?

@edit: NZ is so beautiful, omg

2. I want to advance construction by involving artists and designers into making architecture instead of just 3D-models of it. I develop a sophisticated construction system for that. But it's a lot (seriously a lot) of work. One day I want to see a superstructure made with this system, making people fall in awe of what construction could become (again). Because once it was greater than it is today.

Edit: New Zealand is the shit!

u376 and kio_actualized like this.
  3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

My main goals are simple right now: get married, get into my career, and to still follow God no matter what happens.

Well, if you do move to NZ, I will have to make fun of you if you go to Auckland. Just a fair warning :)

4. 1. Lift
    2. Graduate from school
    3. Get a shitty massage job to farm exp
    4. Open massage business
    5. Employ a few workers and step back.
    6. Passive income

Beekay148 likes this.
  5. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

1. Get the body of a greek god.
    2. Win the lottery.
    3. Discover the secret of immortality.
    4. Quit fapping permanently.

I think No. 4 might be the most unrealistic.

6. Christchurch was nice, lots of jobs in construction at the time due to the quake. Wellington is the best city in NZ imho.

7. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Connor Murphy :p:p perfection. He's my inspiration.

8. Shapirous

Shapirous Fapstronaut

Estou na mesma irmão, estudando inglês feito um condenado pois tenho o mesmo sonho de deixar o Brasil o mais breve possível, não tenho sonhos além desse por enquanto, depois penso no que fazer.

Obs: É bom ver um brasileiro por aqui.

9. bartbar

bartbar Fapstronaut

I thought I would have clear ideas about what I want in terms of career after grad school. Unfortunately, I am still feeling a bit a blurry about it. At the moment, all that I can think of is
    1 Finding a really good set of people to work with
    2 Be in a place where there is art, culture to directly experience
    3 Have enough money and time to see and create culture
    4 Create a deep understanding of a discipline/approach/position within the design field that can sustain enough value to move to different countries.
    5 Have a positive, creative and growth oriented community of close friends

If anyone has any tips on how to really figure out what you want in life/work please let me know.

10. SI fighter

SI fighter Fapstronaut

Wow this topic is nice!
    1.Find a good job and hold on it.
    2.Keep the healthy habits and fight for depression.
    3.Improve my English,Japanese, French, Germany and my native langusages skills on ever espects.
    4.Be more ambition and strong-willed.
    5.Learn how to give a good speech.
    6.Learn the good communication techniques.
    7.Learn the good money-manage skill.
    8.Save 30 percentages of my income and retire before 50.