1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

DAY 2 - "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. He knows daily what is ahead" - CTB

2. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Day 38 in the bag...Great feeling to carry on winning day by day. Putting on some takkies & heading out for a run :D

Keep on carrying on regardless everyone, to infinity :)

3. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

4. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

74 days. Was traveling with my family and girlfriend. I'm becoming a patient leader to all those around me.

5. Bejito_Blue

Bejito_Blue Fapstronaut

6. set_me_free

set_me_free Fapstronaut

Made it to 43 days and then MO'd but no P which is the major thing for me.
    Day 1

Urðr, rewiring4good, Love369 and 5 others like this.
  7. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

It's probably not what you're doing, but just be careful about pursuing anything in the spirit of punishment - I don't really see it as a sound way to instill good habits and virtues. It can backfire.

On the other hand, discipline at first can be frustrating or burdensome, like practicing something difficult over and over and over. With greater mastery, and the attitude changes.

8. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Her account is deleted. I think that's part of the reason why it stuck in my head - someone is here and may share some of their struggles, and you get to kind of root for them and hope to look forward to a real turnaround, and then poof! Gone. Possibly back to the fetish and M. There are probably other factors involved, fears and insecurities. I have to also be honest and say that we can often find the perfect excuse or story we tell ourselves (I'm too this or I'm just not that) to justify throwing our pack to the ground and giving in.

But who knows what lies ahead in our own path, let alone someone else's?

Life is interesting.

Jeremy_Jr., Urðr, ShyMonk555 and 4 others like this.
  9. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

10. No problems with urges yesterday. I got through the hardest part.

Day 12.

11. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

12. I completely agree. My attitude is critical in installing new habits. Taking cold showers is so far out of my comfort zone so initially it seems like punishment. I am like why not just take hot showers, they are what I am used to. So by persisting I will indeed build that discipline. I have been way to comfortable in my life and it has brought only mediocre results.

Jeremy_Jr., Dr. Jekyll, Urðr and 3 others like this.
  13. Day 31- I am "coasting" at the moment. I had no urges to speak of yesterday and this morning.

14. Day 33/365

15. ShyMonk555

ShyMonk555 Fapstronaut

16. Day 60/365

So I’ve finished another 30 day
    And another 60 day challenge
    Going for the 90 day now
    Then on to finish 365
    Then it’s Buzz Lightyear
    “To infinity, and beyond”

LOL :D

17. Urðr

Urðr Fapstronaut

Day 68/365
    There was one happy thing at school today; I and a friend I respect and like (not love, because he is male!) were in same class (≠ "teaching" or "lessons"). Luck was with me!