1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going on a date today

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Blink90210, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Blink90210

Blink90210 Fapstronaut

Good day to all fapstronauts out there today!
    Today it is day 95 of hard mode, my longest streak
    Gonna go out with this girl I've been talking to both in real life and text.
    We are gonna have a walk around town, maybe grab a coffee or something like that.
    Any tips? I would really appreciate it.
    Could add that this is our first date, not really feeling very nervous just a bit excited like ''cool I can't wait to see you'' excited

LilD and Abird like this.
  2. Shuffledude88

Shuffledude88 Fapstronaut

Keep it simple. Just be yourself, really. Don't try to be someone else, because she wants to see YOU. :) Good luck and have fun!

JustinX and SanityOverVanity like this.
  3. strggl

strggl Fapstronaut

And how was it?

4. Blink90210

Blink90210 Fapstronaut

It was ok I guess, I don't want to say ''Yeaaah it was so fuckin awesome, i got laid that day'' or anything like that haha, it was a normal date. I think she was a bit nervous but hey, i might have been a little as well but thankfully it wasn't too bad i hope.
    Told her i had a good time the morning after, she said she enjoyed it and it was '' cozy''. Asked if she wants to hang out again this weekend, she said she can't this week but we can figure it out later. (I don't want to make up excuses for her or anything like that but tbh she is quite busy i mean she is a uni chick that has a bunch of finals now in spring, she works, plays multiple classical instruments, while trying to have a life) So i mean if it don't work then, just bite it together and move on.
    Congratz on 12 days btw! It gets alot easier, i don't even wanna jack off anymore

LilD likes this.