1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A man on the edge of everything...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Camrunfast, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Camrunfast

Camrunfast Fapstronaut

I don't think that I can possibly begin to give you "my story" here. I think all of us here have a similar, long and winding path, that lead us all to where we find ourselves. I finally confronted the "what is wrong with me". I turned and looked at the wreckage of my life. And ultimately I found the one constant was my sexuality. From M to P to random sex. To calculated sex. Lying. Lying to women. Lying to myself. ED. All of it. It came to a head and I started looking on the internet. Found myself here. This is not going to be easy. And I will be open and honest about what's going on with me and listen to others if anyone shares. My sincere hope is that I will find more than just "you can do it's and atta boy" on here. I hope that if we can share thoughts ideas and experiences that maybe we can all heal. It might sound stupid. But this is close to a spiritual awakening that I've ever experienced in my 35 years on this planet. I'm ready to make a change. I want to build strong healthy relationships. And try and correct my course that has been slightly skewed for decades. Thanks for reading.

2. Camrunfast

Camrunfast Fapstronaut

I started a journal page. I know just writing it already feels like it's helped. If anyone wants to comment here or there (not sure how this works yet) I'm open to communicating. There's not many people I can turn to in my life about this. There's nothing really funny about feeling empty and desperate inside. Please feel free to comment.

3. Jeves

Jeves Fapstronaut

Salutations Camrunfast.

Jeves here.

So we are kinda on the same page at the moment, both of us have started the journey on the 4th and now we are going strong I feel. Being empty inside is something I always feel after I PMO, it suck so much to see all the time I put in go down the tissue in a sense where you feel like the scum of the earth. I try to take only cold showers to kill all my urges, refresh my mind and calm my nerves... it's working out at the moment so yeah man..

I wish you best of luck with this journal, let me know your progress when you make it.

Adieu

- Jeves

4. Camrunfast

Camrunfast Fapstronaut

Thanks for your comments. I'm here if you need support man. I woke up this morning kinda feeling ok. But kinda not. I know this is gonna take some time.