1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days Hard Mode COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Quality, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

Day 90

90 days ago:
    I fapped on the night of January 9th, 2018. I regretted it so much. I looked up best ways to stop fapping. And I found nofap. I was weak, lonely, antisocial, nervous, had a crush on some random hot girl that didn’t know I existed, and sad. I started nofap that night and just reached day 90 of Hard mode.
    I’m confidant, strong, i got accepted into my favorite high school, my grades are increasing, i tried out for the school play and got a leading role, I hang out with my friends more, i get stuff done, I got over my old crush and found a girl who i like, and likes me back. I am finally free. It feels amazing to have reached this far. Thank you all for sticking with me and the amazing support I have received.
    If I can provide any support for any questions I am glad to. :)

2. Congrats, keep rocking it!

Quality likes this.
  3. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Well done bloke, stay awesome :cool:

Quality likes this.
  4. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Fapstronaut

Wow that's great man! So happy for you. I'm on Day 10 and I already feel energetic even on less sleep. It's amazing how NoFap can change your life.

5. ControlledMind

ControlledMind Fapstronaut

@Quality Great man. This is definitely an inspiration for me and everyone around here. Keep rocking. and get addicted to success

Quality and rewiring4good like this.
  6. Yoyoking

Yoyoking Fapstronaut

Happy to know that you're well going,keep it up blessed one,but it would be great if you could give us some tips which would have helped you to win the battle.

Quality likes this.
  7. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

Thank you all so much! Your support is what keeps me going. <3

8. How much and how exactly did your confidence improve?

FearMyDiscipline and Quality like this.
  9. You are awesome bro thankyou for the awesomeness

Quality likes this.
  10. I wanted to be serious in January too. A lesson to be learned :)
    Happy for you, keep being stronger.

Quality likes this.
  11. benj

benj Fapstronaut

You're the boss

Quality likes this.
  12. guttedsoul

guttedsoul Fapstronaut

Hey Bud,

Did you also experience flatline during this period? In how many days was it gone and what is the stage after the flatline is gone?

FearMyDiscipline likes this.
  13. thelasttruthtold

thelasttruthtold Fapstronaut

Inspirational: Good to know that you was pro-active in your battle to overcome this horrid addiction. Keep up the hard work!!!

Quality likes this.
  14. jojosun

jojosun Fapstronaut

Amazing! Reading your success story really makes me want to continue with the 90 day reboot. Thanks for sharing.

Quality likes this.
  15. @Hummingbird

@Hummingbird Fapstronaut

Can i ask you a couple of questions?
    1)how long have you been fapping(I want to compare it to myself)
    2)how many times have you failed in quiting mas...bation(how many times you relapsed?)
    3)Do you really think that nofap community helped you make it this far... And what did you do in nofap...
    Because i have been trying really hard for at least 1 year (trying normal for 2 years) by my own and i still havent been able to make it 40 days...

16. Quality

Quality Fapstronaut

My confidence improved in so many ways. I actually am involved in so much now. I go up to girls, I hang out with my friends, so much. And it feels amazing.
    Flatline for me lasted about a week where i just felt tired, dead, and worthless. After that it got much better.
    1) I have been fapping since i was 12. I am 14 (almost 15) now.
    2) I relapsed (before nofap) countless times. Maybe twice a week. Once I started nofap I haven’t relapsed once. 100% clean. I think doing my journal was the kick I needed to get my life into shape.
    3) The nofap community was the #1 reason I am even here. It’s incredibly welcoming and kind and helpful. Without them I would still be fapping. What did I do in Nofap? I’d recommend checking out my journal. It has probably over 70+ Days it updates of my daily struggles.
    Thank you all for the support!!!

17. Nice, so you won 2 years long addiction. Thats like killing dragon at its hatching for most of us lol. Still hope you can enjoy at least 2 years of nofap now.

Quality likes this.