1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 DAY CHALLANGE COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Piotr2000, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Piotr2000

Piotr2000 Fapstronaut

Alright so i did it. I went 100 days in monk-mode. And i felt like sharing my story and the positive and negative effects i had. So first of i wanted to quit because i always felt like i did something wrong after PMO'ing. So i told myself to quit, something i tried before. My previous longest streak was 30 days and i didn't feel like it helped. But now i feel the benefits. I feel more energetic, confident, and just better in general. After a good month i realized i was doing nothing with my life. I quit my job and was just sitting at home. I started to feel motivated to do something. I started going to the gym. Trying to bulk up a little bit since i'm tall and skinny. I tried working out like 1 year before. I didn't gain any muscle while i worked out like crazy and ate good. Now on nofap i gained weight like it was nothing. Like 6kg in 2 weeks. I did realise some more interest from girls too. Wich surprised me and i thought that was just false. I noticed i dared to look them longer in the eyes and also noticed girls looking more at me. Then i went on a bike trip from all the way from Belgium to Spain. I normally wouldn't do anything like this. But i felt this urge to just do something with my life and go out and meet people. And so i did. It took a good month and i'm writing this on the bus on the way home. Normally i have mad social anxiety. But going out and meeting new people every day made me get over it. I felt hungry for social contact. Something i never had since i've been antisocial since i was a kid. So yeah that was my story. I'm definetly not stopping with my streak. I'm gonna try to make it a full year and see what else changes in my life. So yeah that was my story. Peaceee

2. Gideonite

Gideonite Fapstronaut

Great story mate, keep inspiring :)

Piotr2000 likes this.
  3. innermostheart

innermostheart Fapstronaut

Happy 4 u brother

Piotr2000 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

congrats on your 100D! Welcome to the club!

Do more of the challenges like the bike ride. One crazy thing a day, and you'll live young and true forever!

Piotr2000 likes this.
  5. potato bop

potato bop Fapstronaut

Wow... sometimes I tell myself I don't need Nofap, then i see posts from ppl like u who overcome their antisocial tendencies. Definitely an inspiration, keep it up!

6. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I like how you tried something totally out of your comfort zone in the bike trip. Great to hear about putting on weight with nofap too, I feel all us tall slim guys can benefit from this... All the best for the future man!

Piotr2000 likes this.
  7. sterk bezig!!!

Piotr2000 likes this.
  8. Hahha your not alone im tall and skinny still trying to gain weight i need so much cals and i eat so healthy so its incredibly hard for me.

Piotr2000 likes this.
  9. amazing story, thanks for sharing, so inspiring,,,i am dreaming i can make it to 100 days like you did--
    and coincidently 100 days lands on my birthday so i have to do it--now i need to do something with my life as well, its so weird, you get lost in pixel-land and when you start to find your way out you are more lost than ever, i know its a better kind of lost but in pixel-land you don't have to think, and now, ugh, i do--i wish i could take a long bike trip around the world (wait a minute, i can) no seriously, i don't know what to do now,,,but something will come up, it usually does---

Piotr2000 likes this.
  10. wanttoprogress

wanttoprogress Fapstronaut

@Piotr2000 Wow man. That's so inspiring. What I really liked about your success story is that you now gave me hope that I too can become an extrovert from an introvert just the way you did! I always wanted to be more social but wasn't able to.. So I am gonna stop PMOing and gonna be more better and social!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Piotr2000 likes this.
  11. The Revenant

The Revenant Fapstronaut

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing

Piotr2000 likes this.
  12. immanuel.iitd

immanuel.iitd Fapstronaut

13. I am very happy for you, and thank you for sharing ! You're an inspiration for all who read you. And that trip on a bike was a very good idea. I hope to do one too someday.

Piotr2000 likes this.
  14. zakes

zakes Fapstronaut

Congrats on your milestone, well done!

Piotr2000 likes this.
  15. Piotr2000

Piotr2000 Fapstronaut

Thanks for all the great comments guys!

16. Piotr2000

Piotr2000 Fapstronaut

Just add some good proteinshakes to your diet. And work out aswell maybe. It really does wonders!

17. Beautiful story mate! You certainly have changed yourself at every level. Congrats! Can't wait to finish my 100 days too!

Piotr2000 likes this.
  18. Piotr2000

Piotr2000 Fapstronaut

If you want to take a bike trip arround the world, just do it! It's defenetly an adventure that will make you stronger mentally and socially. And once you come back home you'll feel like a different person :)

19. Deadpool27001

Deadpool27001 Fapstronaut

Hey did you feel any pain in testicles after 3 days of nofap .please guide me if som.

20. thelasttruthtold

thelasttruthtold Fapstronaut

ins[irational

Piotr2000 likes this.