1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 DAYS NO JUNK FOOD CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by NZT 48, Apr 10, 2018.

1. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

bruh I am still at 1day but I am craving these junk sugar snacks, so bad but I went and made 2 eggs

I think Imma die but while writing this, I am realizing, Ill be fine, I just gotta relax, this feeling is like fear

NZT 48 likes this.
  2. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

That is unfortunate, what do you think made you cave in ?

3. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

Exactly, we will notice that we have sugar 'urges' just like with PMO, but we have to fight them and only consume real carbs & food

immadothis likes this.
  4. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

yes man, they never go away, we have to embrace it like the urge of pmo, truth hurts but we gotta face it and move on

NZT 48 likes this.
  5. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

6. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

Day 3 for me, since I have no physical junk food in the house, and I'm broke, I'm finding this quite easy

7. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

8. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

I
    am still on the journey man, day 2 and I'm dying for sugar , junk snacks but nah, I'm still in the game, ate a lot of rise but I burned them man from exercise, tnx for asking hope you doing well too, and man this challenge is harder then no pmo and nofap, they weak urges, but man the junk feeling stays in my stomach for 24/7

NZT 48 likes this.
  9. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

It's going on well. I reduced sugar consumption by 90% (except milk/tea/coffee) (made it zero sugar since yesterday). Not consumed any junk food since 11/4

My log (posting because people might find it helpful)
    As a sugar alternative, I am consuming fruits/juices.

Fruits can also contribute to fat when eaten normally because they get converted to fat instead of generating energy during normal time.

In order to counter this, fruits should be taken only when we are fasting or with empty stomach during morning or within few minutes after workout (this is the time when our body requires instant sugar)

Also, fruits have fibres which get destroyed when we cut them into pieces and make juice out of them.

Hence, it is always preferrable to eat fruits as they are and in fresh state.

**END**

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    NZT 48 likes this.
  10. I had fast food today, so strike one.

NZT 48 likes this.
  11. Winner11

Winner11 Fapstronaut

How healthy are we looking at? I usually eay burritos, does eliminating the sauces count? Its a balanced meal and the most unhealthy thing about it is probably the oil.

NZT 48 likes this.
  12. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

Successfully completed another day without sugar, fried, processed food.

NZT 48 likes this.
  13. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

That is good that you are keeping up with the challenge. But I wouldn't go as far as to say this is harder than PMO hahaha

14. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

Well done keep it up
    Interesting thing you've said about fruits there, I'll read into it

15. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

I hope that doesn't lead to a junk food binge, you've been reset. Let's try and push forwards again!

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

That honestly depends on what was inside the burrito and where you got it from/if you made it yourself. In the society we have today, a burrito is one of the healthier meals you could have lol. As oneaffidavit said, it's pretty much just no fried or processed food or sugary food. With the exception of mayonnaise, most condiments are good so I would say sauces do not need to be eliminated.

17. IronDog

IronDog Fapstronaut

I'm struggling with this challenge to be honest. I need to stop drinking at night. And I was at an event all day yesterday and had chipotle. So day 0.

NZT 48 likes this.
  18. I’m back in the game. I have a coach now that I have to submit weekly macro tracking to, so if I don’t stay on point I’m going to feel it.

NZT 48 likes this.
  19. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

Chipotle is healthy my friend! It depends on what you get there and it is not at all similar to taco bell. At least now you know your problem is the drinking at night, maybe you should discuss this with your wife and see if you guys can come up with something together

IronDog likes this.