1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What book you currently read?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 4, 2018.

1. TenderCrisp

TenderCrisp Fapstronaut

• Whatever Arises, Love that - Matt Kahn
    • Being Aware of Being Aware - Rupert Spira

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    star wars the force awakens

3. Just finished The Savior's Champion, so I started reading "Everyday" by David Levithan, but I don't know if I'm going to keep reading. I'm only a few pages in, but I already don't like the writing. It seems like the character development is moving way too fast, and the guy is already totally captivated by this girl for basically no reason, and its just annoying.

4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i looked up reviews for "Everyday" by David Levithan, seems like a strange book

5. It sounded like an interesting concept to me. I saw a movie trailer for the movie, and it didn't look very well done, so I thought maybe the book would be better. But so far it doesn't seem very well done either, to me.

6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    the reviewers say it has a great ending but if you gotta power through the novel till the ending we arent really enjoying the novel are we, i gotta remain excited enough on each page other wise i well just throw it out

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

I am into Way of a Pilgrim

8. thomasmaul

thomasmaul New Fapstronaut

Stephen Ging – The Mist

9. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

10. "One ring to rule them all
    One ring to find them
    One ring to bring them all
    And in the darkness bind them"

I couldnt resist

11. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Of course. You are human. :)

12. Shapirro

Shapirro Banned

I have not read any books for a year, just watch movies and browse through different magazines. Now mostly just read articles on the Internet and communicate.

FX-05 likes this.
  13. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

:eek: You need to read, mate. Read.

14. Why? If he doesn't like reading, what does it matter?

15. FeelDark

FeelDark Fapstronaut

American Gods - Neil Gaiman

16. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Aw, come on. :) That was just some encouragement. But let me say that he never said that he doesn't like reading. He just hasn't in over a year and it could be due some 'I'm busy' excuse.

What's the harm in saying he should? In the end, he will decide. I don't have any power. All I can do is encourage, though I'm willing to concede that my wording could have been different. :) Anyways.

17. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

A favourite. :)

18. Currently, I am reading The Endocannabinoid System: Genetics, Biochemistry, Brain Disorders, and Therapy by Eric Murillo-Rodríguez.

19. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i use to watch tons of movies but i seem to lost interest ,im not excited about movies no more, actually i lost that urge to watch a movie, watching tv is still entertaining , i laugh at comedy 10 times more then i use to ever since i discoverd NoFap, but a hour of novel reading is comforting