1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Joey_115, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Joey_115

Joey_115 Fapstronaut

what do you guys think about the black pill philosophy ? Also what’s your opinions on incels ?

2. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

I never heard of it, so I googled it and I was really shocked at first that something like this even exists.

But of course, there are frustrated and angry men who rather choose easy, lazy, victimized way of black pill rather then do some fucking hard work and improve themselves. It gives them opportunity to play a victim and blame everything and everybody else for how fucked their life is. How pathetic. No shit that somebody with such fucked up mentality cannot find somebody to share life with and becomes incel.

If somebody is not taking responsibility for their own life and for their own actions and tries to find for everything pathetic excuses - such people really dont deserve nothing else.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  3. Joey_115

Joey_115 Fapstronaut

I honestly thought it was people just trolling ! But it’s crazy to believe that people like that exist it seems there’s groups for every kind of person out there.

4. TenderCrisp

TenderCrisp Fapstronaut

I second what @JustinX has said. You see the world not as it is, but as you are. And you'll always find evidence for the beliefs that you have. So, consequently, the black pill philosophy is true and valid...for those who believe in it. If you have a healthier, less black and white (literally) view of the matter, you'll find evidence that speaks against it. It's that simple.