1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite Dragon Ball character and why ???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 8, 2018.

Which Dragon Ball Series is the best ?

1. Dragon Ball

2. Dragon Ball Z

3. Dragon Ball GT

4. Dragon Ball Super

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NSD91

NSD91 Fapstronaut

Dragonball and DBZ were among my favorites growing up. I think I'd give the slight edge to Dragonball just because I love the humor in that show.

I've always had a soft spot for Tien even though he wasn't one of the mains. Goku of course and Piccolo. Villain is a tie between Cooler and Cell.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Cool

3. Father Dan

Father Dan Fapstronaut

For me it's Future Trunks, the first time he shows up to take on Freiza, he didn't waste his energy with going Super Saiyan, he just made short work of him with his sword. That is still one of the most iconic moments of Dragon Ball Z for me. I also like Android 17, he just didn't give a shit, he was pretty sadistic at times.

4. Father Dan

Father Dan Fapstronaut

Also, who was that green dude that with a black and white hat. He wasn't namekian, I don't think. He was in the tournament that Goku fought in while he was dead. Before or after he visits King Kai (I don't quite remember it's been a while.) Whoever the green dude was, I remember him being pretty badass.

5. the old bearded guy who just cant get enough of bulma's boobs...
    very high sex drive for an old chap... must be a fapstronaut...

Deleted Account and Father Dan like this.
  6. Haha, but he is way too horny to be a Fapstronaut.

7. You mean dis dude ?
    download.jpeg

Attached Files:

8. Thank you for being active !

9. Father Dan

Father Dan Fapstronaut

10. Pikkon is his name.

11. Father Dan

Father Dan Fapstronaut

12. I opened the poll again so you guys can vote

13. It's time to say bye to this thread I guess, it has been a wonderful time.

14. Say bye if you like, but I'll put in my 2 cents first. My favorite character is Hercule/Mr. Satan. He always made me laugh out loud and was a blast to play as in the DBZ Budokai games.