1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 3/30 Done

1855 and tommatheus like this.
  2. claymen

claymen Fapstronaut

7/30 - first week :)

1855, Icematey and tommatheus like this.
  3. Mojo11111

Mojo11111 Fapstronaut

4. tommatheus

tommatheus Fapstronaut

Congratulations buddy! You've achieved an incredible thing! Good luck moving forward :)

1855 likes this.
  5. Souhail

Souhail Fapstronaut

I'm in Day 0/30

1855 and tommatheus like this.
  6. tommatheus

tommatheus Fapstronaut

Day 12: Wow, last night was intense, had SERIOUS cravings but I didn't give in, the mind try's to make you believe that doing PMO will be this incredible experience...

My brain was trying EVERYTHING to get me to relapse... I actually used the NoFap Emergency app for iPhone, I hit the red Emergency button and found some inspirational reddit post's about dealing with the urges...

After contemplating... I was reminded of my path and the finish line... But I was so close to risking it all...

1855 and curiositykilledthewho? like this.
  7. It's about 20 minutes after 4 on day 4 for me. I get to visit my daughter today, because her grandmother on her mother's side is kind enough to let me spend the night. I had the thought that I should "get a fap out of the way before her grandmother gets here" but that's just one of those old ways of thinking. I have successfully kept myself busy by practicing guitar and doing some ab work outs and as of right now I'm not afraid of a relapse in the slightest.

tommatheus and 1855 like this.
  8. curiositykilledthewho?

curiositykilledthewho? Fapstronaut

Day 9. I'm back at home after spending the weekend in a house full of my girl friends. I felt so comfortable with it, and they felt comfortable with me. I think a large part of that is because of quitting PMO. Not only does it help me avoid being accidentally creepy, but it makes me want to foster those platonic friendships. I think that's really important. I really was in control.

9. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

10. Day 5 :emoji_thumbsup:

11. Addict22

Addict22 Fapstronaut

12. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

day five

whats good suckas chill day today. So so happy im five days sober. want to keep at this and succeed in this 30 day challenge. but i gotta be more diligent and sow more into my presence in this community not just post and log out but interact with yall and support others on their journeys too.

day 6 lets go boy

tommatheus, 1855 and Baledoz like this.
  13. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut

14. Day 27

A wave of depression made me think about having a tug, but focusing on the big picture is helping.

15. Blade-rnr

Blade-rnr Fapstronaut

16. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

17. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

30/30

BOOM 1 month completed. Time for me to move on to the next challenge ;)
    @2525 @2525

18. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

19. Firesteel

Firesteel Fapstronaut

Day 2

It's all good