1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 DAYS NO JUNK FOOD CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by NZT 48, Apr 10, 2018.

1. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

Okay you've been added +1

Future role model likes this.
  2. IronDog

IronDog Fapstronaut

Yeah it was pretty healthy, but I don't want to eat at restaurants for many reasons. We both want to quit.....just need to be strong enough to overcome the typical "stressful day" excuse.

Deleted Account and NZT 48 like this.
  3. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

That is a lot of dedication! Maybe if you tried preparing meals for the week or having a general idea of what you would be eating that week it could help. Normally I find that eating out at restaurants happens 'on a whim'

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Today was a success. I ate my macros as listed in my workout plan and did my exercises. It felt good.

NZT 48 likes this.
  5. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

After just 6 days of this challenge, I've achieved what I was aiming for, so I will be crossing myself off. I will keep maintaining this thread for everybody else

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

I need a strike today. I was given choice between during dinner and I picked oily food (which others also ate)

NZT 48 likes this.
  7. Day 1
    No cravings at all.

NZT 48 likes this.
  8. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

I think I am still at day 7 because I didn't eat the junk, I didn't ate chocolate, so I think I can still go on

NZT 48 likes this.
  9. Still going strong with no slip ups with my macros.

NZT 48 likes this.
  10. localbonerlord

localbonerlord Fapstronaut

Day 0

I'm starting, count me in please.
    Just ate some 100 grams of processed sugars before sleep

I fucking hate myself sometimes.

Time to put an end to eating shit.

NZT 48 and Future role model like this.
  11. Day 6
    Yesterday I relapsed on NoFap, and it's usually followed by eating junk food, but it won't happen this time.

NZT 48 likes this.
  12. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

OK You've been added +1

localbonerlord likes this.
  13. I’m still hitting all of my dietary marks for my coach. Also losing weight.

14. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Fapstronaut

Not sure I can do this one, but I want to try. I am not ready yet, maybe next week.

15. localbonerlord

localbonerlord Fapstronaut

I'm still in. My way to deal with snacking addiction is whenever I want to eat something not healthy (sweets or chips), I stuff myself with something I consider healthy. Like frozen vegetables, sour buttermilk or fruits or cottage cheese

Works for me

16. Phoenix Rising

Won't go 100 days without sugar, but will go until 5:00pm Friday without soda or extra sugar in my coffee or tea. May drink green tea to balance out those cravings. Had two sodas today to get it all out of my system. :)

17. Conquer the world

Conquer the world New Fapstronaut

18. Phoenix Rising

Day 1
    Had a decaf coffee at second breakfast and a bag of chips at lunch. No soda or other junk foods.