1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Winner11

Winner11 Fapstronaut

Alright here goes. After coming from a 23 day streak where I thought I was invincible, I was quickly shocked back to reality by a ton of relapses. My 1st goal for myself is just to get through today with no more relapses.

2. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

6/8 and a tough morning as per but stayed strong. Keep busy today and start new job tomorrow. Something I can throw myself into

3. NobleKid

NobleKid Fapstronaut

beat three days buying myself a can of kickstarter for that. Five days current. Next goal 7 days.

4. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

2/10

It’s hard to get out of that cycle of relapses. I know. It seems like there is not much to do, you can only wait till you realize that you gotta get serious. Get up man, and stay away from PMO the coming days. You just need to get a few days, then more will follow.
    Good. Keep it up.
    This is wonderful. Keep going man. It’s really motivating what you’ve done over the past months.
    Reducing social media has helped me a lot. It’s hard when you try to, but after time you’ll see it will get easier, and it helps so much!
    It’s 2 times harder after a long streak. Stay focused, and go for a few days. You need to get out of that cycle!

basitjee, Ezpz and Winner11 like this.
  5. 5/5 :emoji_heavy_check_mark:
    5/7

Gripseeker, TC10, Ezpz and 1 other person like this.
  6. Winner11

Winner11 Fapstronaut

1st goal complete. Now my 2nd goal is to make it through today with no relapses. 0/1

TC10, Deleted Account and Ezpz like this.
  7. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

30/90

I have hit the 1 month mark again! 1/3 of my goal is complete, looking forward to hitting the half way mark.

Still in a bad flatline and just feeling physically ill, tired and de-motivated.

8. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

9. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Day 7! Also have been trying to give up Facebook and Snapchat lately.

TanglePie and Deleted Account like this.
  10. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Congratulations on the new job. Make sure you keep a good work/life balance and do things to look after yourself and manage any new stresses you might come under. Exciting times happy for you.

I liked this post, the bit about the 30 days, not the bit about flatlining and feeling ill. Hang in there it will get better.

TanglePie and Crunchy leaves like this.
  11. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

32/32 doubling it again to 64 and thinking of some other shorter term goals I can add to keep a sense of progress going. Thanks for the support everyone.

12. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

@stephanD

Thanks bro. Its all part of the process, it will pass :)

Congrats on hitting 32! Looking forward to the half way mark now!

stephanD likes this.
  13. Relapsed earlier today so day 0 of 1 again

stephanD likes this.
  14. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

3 days ago, i visited my grandpa house (no transport from my house so i came rarely to there). There, i realized something, that pmo really ruining me. I can't look to my family member without imagination (negative one) and because of that, i just have an anxiety there and can't give a honest smile before quitting since i can't bear the regret feeling. On way home i promised to myself to end this addiction and meet again with my whole family, this time with no imagination.

Unfortunately, i have relapsed on pmo yesterday, so my streak for now is 1/7. Hope i can end this!

stephanD likes this.
  15. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

Congrats man. Slowly making my way up to that figure.

stephanD likes this.
  16. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

7/8 and really productive day and after working I am beyond shattered. Defo going to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow tonight zzzzzzzzzzz.

No urges, had some negative thoughts but managed to push them away and get on with things.

stephanD and TC10 like this.
  17. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Try throwing stuff away. The minimalist lifestyle has helped me a lot, never realized how much junk I owned

stephanD and TanglePie like this.
  18. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut