1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Slow Journey

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Defeatedgirlfriend, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Defeatedgirlfriend

Defeatedgirlfriend Fapstronaut

So... I’m starting this journal about 2 months in to nofap with my boyfriend. So much has happened in the past 6 years of us being together. I can only write that slowly when memories come to the surface to bother me again.

I’m only 22. 6 years with my love. And he’s still unsure about me because of P.

It hurts. It really hurts to hear that.

About a week ago, before his relapse, he WAS sure. He wanted to get married and have a baby. I was so close to my dreams.

So.. so close.

But P took that away from me once again.

Hopefully his streak will last longer this time, and he will really start noticing benefits.

It’s funny that saying, how true it really is... that when it rains, it storms.

2. Jason Russo NYC

Jason Russo NYC Fapstronaut

I'm sorry you are going through this. My ex-wife was a PA/SA and we just recently finalized the divorce. Now we are battling it out in court over our son.

My suggestion to you is... cut your loses and run as far away as you can. Do not get trapped in the cycles of empty promises. It will keep happening, so while it's still easier, I say leave him.

Take a look at the forums, a lot of other S.O's are stuck in unhappy marriages because of "the children".

I know this is not what you want to hear, but if someone could have told me to RUN years ago, I would have listened and maybe avoided all this heartache and drama.

Square79 likes this.
  3. 21yearsin

21yearsin Fapstronaut

He has to REALLY WANT TO CHANGE. My husband didn't want to for 25 painful years- you have to decide if you want to go through that.