1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tantra sex, sex without ejaculation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zodiark, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Zodiark

Zodiark Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, i was reading some stuff about semen retention and i found the tantra and..

"...According to tantra, ejaculation should not occur..."

"Ejaculation is not avoided because of the loss in terms of the chemical structure of the semen, but because it brings down the energy level. The sexual act culminates in a particular experience that is achieved only at the point of explosion of energy. Unless energy explodes, experience can not take place. But this experience has to be maintained, so that the energy level continues to be high. When the energy level drops, ejaculation occurs. Therefore, ejaculation is avoided, not so much to preserve the semen, but because it causes a depression in the energy level."

Does anyone knows about this?
    Does anyone here practice tantra?

plese let's talk about this XD

Freedom Hawk, Kenzi, Arc12 and 2 others like this.
  2. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

With practice you can separate orgasm from ejaculation, that's the key. The two are actually very different and are governed by different parts of the nervous system. For most guys they occur together so we don't really tell them apart. But men can have multiple orgasms without ejaculation. Imagine the pleasurable pulsing sensations of orgasm without the expulsion of semen. That's what it feels like. And you can go for hours if you build up your practice. You can google it to learn how to do it. You achieve it with Kegel exercises. It also helps to have a regular energy meditation practice. Taoism is my choice because it's accessible and focused on health. Look up Mantak Chia's book The Multi-Orgasmic Man if you're interested. Good luck!

Freedom Hawk likes this.
  3. Zodiark

Zodiark Fapstronaut

thank you, i will read and practice the exercises! =)

4. I experienced a lot of edging in my life and I know of all the intense pleasures of 'walking the wall' without having a full-blown orgasm (which seemed anti-climatic compared to the peaks of the plateau stage). But I had too much leakage during the edging O's and edging defeated the purpose of full sperm retention so I had to stop. I have read in yoga books of Tantra masters who not only can have full blown orgasms as long as they want without losing a drop of sperm but they can even use the penis to pump in the vaginal secretions during intercourse. Something like this takes many decades if not lifetimes to accomplish. Their experience of sex is so off-the-scale that it seems otherworldly to us. It's beyond our conception.

dragonslayer likes this.
  5. I really wish to never again feel that massive energy drain and subsequent depression after a full ejaculation. It completely nullifies all the pleasure leading up to it. My primary wish now is to strengthen the subtle body (mind, nadis, intellect) through yoga practice and forget about achieving Tantra orgasms without sperm loss. That requires being a student under a master for years. I'd need someone to guide me. Book knowledge will not do. So I won't bother.

Freedom Hawk likes this.
  6. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

I'm completely with you on this one. The ancients used to call ejaculation 'the little death' just for this reason. If non-ej orgasms weren't possible, I'd be seriously considering full abstinence right now.

I can attest to this from my experience. It's possible to reach a plateau where your genital area is pulsating constantly and you're moving rhythmically with your partner with minimal effort. The movement is semi-automatic, almost happening on its own. The intensity is maybe 60% or 70% of an ejaculation orgasm and you feel it internally. It can rise up the body to the abdomen and even the chest and head areas.

I'm no tantric master. I think with practice this can be achieved by anyone. Going on a 90-day reboot is helpful to clear the hormonal and nervous system. I strongly recommend doing heart practices like you find in Buddhist meditation. I think the heart is actually the key to this internal orgasm. The pulse of orgasm is a connection with the heart, and the more you train your heart through compassion meditation the stronger your orgasm will get. The other thing that's necessary is a partner that you have a spiritual relationship with, a bond centered in the heart. The time that multiple orgasms happened the strongest for me was right after I sat through a self-compassion meditation together with my partner.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Thank you for your excellent commentary. You are serious on the path. All this reminds me of a technique called khechari mudra whereas the tongue is trained to go to the back of the throat and then rise up until the tongue's tip touches the pineal gland to secrete a very special fluid, amrita or something like that, that would nourish the entire mind/body system, producing incredible health, bliss and so on. Could it be that this is the higher intercourse, that the tongue acts as a penis and the pineal gland the vagina thus producing the 'nectar of immortality' from its union? I'm telling you! - the Hindus and Buddhists (especially the Tantricas from both religions) are so ahead of the game that standard Western world sex is like being in kindergarten. Take care. I'm following you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  8. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

I've heard of this mudra but never been able to achieve it fully. I think the skin that holds the tongue in place (frenulum) needs to stretch with lots of practice. I only know it as the tongue reaching back towards the tonsils. Then the amrita (elixir of immortality - what some say is actually cerebrospinal fluid) which is secreted from the pineal gland collects at tip of the tongue. It's supposed to taste heavenly sweet. Ordinarily the amrita flows down into the solar plexus and is burnt up causing aging and death but through the mudra the process is reversed.

This post says it's possible for the khechari to happen naturally when the whole spine is moving rhythmically. I think this may happen during whole-body orgasms. All the more reason to keep working at it, if you ask me.

I think you're right. There's definitely a self-intercourse meditation in Taoism that produces an inner orgasmic feeling. It's part of the Kan-Li coupling process. Mantak Chia has a few books on this. For example check out page 8 of this book.

Thanks, always good to meet someone who's on the same journey! How'd you get into this kind of practice?

9. Zodiark

Zodiark Fapstronaut

they can be ahead of us, but i think it's possible to get there too, if they are so much evolved than us, they will be in another world and not in ours, we are in the same level spiritualy speaking, so its possible!

10. Zodiark

Zodiark Fapstronaut

link more books like this please, you two know much more than i expected, i'm impressed!

11. Zodiark

Zodiark Fapstronaut

i found a lot of books in this slideshare site haha, i will be busy for a while, i have to thank you two for your time and for you answers, thank you =)

I'm from brazil and people don't talk about this around here, but i want to go to the next level, i'm tired of being mediocre ¬¬

12. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

Always happy to share what I know. If you're just starting out with energy meditation check out Mantak Chia's Healing Light of the Tao. I also strongly recommend Refuge Recovery by Noah Levine. This is an addiction recovery program based on Buddhism and a book that's actually a great introduction to Buddhism. There are guided meditations in the book and in-person meetings you can go to. Like @loveisgrand said, focus on your overall spiritual health and the sexual benefits will come on their own.

Get in touch if you've got more questions.

13. In a nutshell: Raised up Roman Catholic...I wanted metaphysics to replace the dogma...Transcendental Meditation for awhile...Paramahansa Yogananda's Self Realization Fellowship for a very long time; initiated into kriya yoga in 1996...member of Swami Bodhananda Saraswati's Sambodh Society for awhile...member of Sadhguru's Isha Foundation for awhile...bounced around, did a lot of reading in yoga literature...now I just put together things I've learned through the years to be incorporated into my two rounds of yoga/meditation every day. I could have made great spiritual progress during my life if I weren't so self-enslaved with standard PMO. Oh well! Bridges burned, lessons learned!

14. Oh, you know...sex is a very powerful force in our lives and it has the power to enslave or to liberate. Unfortunately, it enslaves most of us because we never allowed our neurophysiology to be refined enough through spiritual practice to experience those inner-orgasms, Tantra orgasms, sublime states of ecstasy while making love to a like-minded partner, and so forth. But people with a strong sexual passion really want to merge into the Infinite (Awareness). Being intimate with a loved one represents the devotion and surrender of 'letting go' and dancing the dance of sexual/spiritual union.

asbgca likes this.
  15. Target365

Target365 Fapstronaut

My suggestion for you to first do meditation and try to concentrate on your kundalini energy in your base chakra, also you can try Pranayam yoga to clear you Nadi's like alom vlom(alternate nostril breathing).

asbgca likes this.
  16. Target365

Target365 Fapstronaut

In my opinion if you want to practice tantra sex you need a lot of patience, otherwise you won't be able hold it, the key here is through breathing. You need to constantly breathe during the energy flows in your sacral chakra. And make sure you don't use tantra sex as an excuse to fullfill your sexual urges as our mind plays a lot of tricks. Prepare yourself first by adopting a healthy Lifestyle first, then start doing gradually, like a kiss with your partner but don't get pass that and observe your energies and breathe.

asbgca likes this.
  17. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

This is very true. Breathing slowly and being mindful of breath during sex is key. It can totally transform your experience of sex. One thing that works for me is to synchronize movement with the in and out breath and also synchronize your breath with your partner's.

For many people (guys and girls) sex is a fight-or-flight activity, with lots of adrenaline, stress and even aggression. P*rn has a lot to do with this, also the sexed-up culture we live in. The fight-or-flight (sympathetic response) creates spasms and tension in the muscles and leads to ejaculation eventually (also tightness in a female). When you breathe slowly you're activating the rest-and-digest system, which reduces your stress and calms you down. Orgasm is a rest-and-digest (parasympathetic) activity. When you stay with your breath the whole time during intercourse, you're making it easier for your body to relax and suspend ejaculation. Your orgasm gradually grows and becomes like a constant wave through your body. Bascially you're entering the meditative state (samadhi) while having sex. To do this, it helps to cultivate this state outside of sex through your meditation practice. If you do that enough, entering samadhi during sex will happen naturally when you're with the right partner and in the right setting. I've been meditating together with my partner for a few months now, that is helping a lot.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    Target365 and Deleted Account like this.
  18. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

Interesting. I came across Philip St. Romain a while back. He has some books and lectures about his kundalini awakening from a Catholic perspective. I wonder if a Catholic upbringing made it easier to take in Eastern wisdom for you. I know there's a long mystical tradition in Catholicism, including the Cabala and Hermeticism.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been thinking though, there's gotta be benefits to be taken away from all that time spent in PMO. Sure, lots of energy got wasted. But surely something was learned, it's not 100% wasted time. At the very least we explored our physical sexuality in a lot of detail. And maybe we trained our bodies to produce a lot of sexual energy (the Taoist Jing), much more than an ordinary person. This may explain the 'superpowers' that come after reboot. I like what you say above that a strong sexual urge means wanting to merge with the divine. I'd say in someone with a PMO problem that desire is stronger than in the average person.

Zodiark likes this.
  19. PMO is the passion for beauty, the passion for contact and the wanting to transcend from 'desire and (her) form' to a state of blissful desirelessness and formlessness, to the experience of orgasm, that fleeting moment of ecstatic surrender when there's no memory, no worldly recall or bodily awareness. Orgasm is like a pseudo-samadhi. So I suppose, we REALLY want to make love to the underlying and ever-permeating energy-consciousness which connects all people and things, and someday when that reality is stabilized in our awareness, then there will be no need to superficially 'connect' through the expressions of masturbation and erotica.
    I tend to think I was from the East in my previous life in order to have such a natural tendency to embrace Eastern philosophy and yoga practice. Who knows! Clarity is only possible when the fog of 'concepts and assumptions' clear away so that 'true knowing' emerges from deep within.

asbgca likes this.
  20. Good way to get Prostititus