1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

2. Urðr

Urðr Fapstronaut

Day 81/365
    I'm really tired after coming back from school or work out these days, I want more strength; however, I don't feel strong enough even though I'm in adolescence (is it already finished? maybe not) and I often work out these days. :emoji_confused: Well, I'll see what keeping this working out and some habits can change me, for some time.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  3. OnDaMend

OnDaMend Fapstronaut

Day 9/365
    The monster of addiction dupes you into believing that PMO validates your masculinity. That it's an assertion of your manliness. Truth is it 'emasculates' you every single time you fall prey to it. It eats away at your masculinity chunk by chunk until there's very little, or none, left. Rewire your mindset before you rewire your mind.

4. OnDaMend

OnDaMend Fapstronaut

193 days. Wow! You're more than halfway through. That's something. All the best.

5. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

DAY 16 - "Lust is the desire for their body, Love is the desire for their soul."

6. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

7. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

8. Personulidad

Personulidad Fapstronaut

9. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

10. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

Day 4/365 of no 'F'. Slightly easier.

11. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

12. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Your'e contributions to this community is remarkable and thank you so much for that! Let's do it brother!!

13. Day 45- Another milestone achieved. 45 days nofap! :). It is getting easier to manage this addiction by the day. No room for complacency though. Next Milestone 60 days on nofap!

Also day 2 of cold showers. I am taking a 30 consecutive day cold shower challenge. No excuses! Today's shower was hell. Felt great afterwards.

14. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Be patient bro! Your'e doing great! Keep it up! Congrats on your 85 days streak!
    強いままでいて !!

15. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

That's great bro! good job on your 45 days streak! I salute you in your cold showers commitment! :D God bless bro! Stay strong!

16. Thank you for your appreciation and encouragement. You too are doing a fantastic job! Let's continue to battle and win!

17. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut