1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

12/16 hungover but out the house for a walk. Hungover me is dangerous. Going to keep busy today

2. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Yeah it's crap and there is nothing that anyone can say that will make it better but the most useful thing someone once said to me was that the end of a relationship is a process of grief. To accept that it's ended will bring intense feelings of sadness and I think you have to acknowledge those and then look after yourself emotionally the best you can. That includes, despite it being difficult and painful engaging with your emotions rather than trying to push them away through the use of pmo, alcohol, etc. Looking at your streaks it looks like you are already doing that. I feel for you, I know it's not good right now, but it will get better. Take care.

ps. Also writing really helps me, reviewing experiences, thinking about what good in you has been brought about this. Again, painful, but being able to make some sense of the situation can bring about some healing.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    DerNeuMann and oneeyedjack like this.
  3. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Hay how come your counter shows 92 days? Just curious to what you're counting.

4. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

I'm really enjoying seeing other people hit these 1,2,4,8,16 goals bring on the doubles.

5. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Oh yeah, I recognise that hangover danger, you are a wise man. Hope you enjoyed your walk.

TanglePie and oneeyedjack like this.
  6. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

also 37/64, 57% towards my next goal, feel like I'm on a long stretch of the run.

7. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I can't do it, man. Please, tell me that it's just a bad dream.
    I can't believe that I'm slowly losing her. She was the best thing that happened in my life and I loved her more than anything else.
    She doesn't care about me anymore :/
    I've been thinking about the option to pmo in order to cure my anxiety and depression I also took pills yesterday night but they didn't help me so much.

It's not just the 21 days that we didn't talk, I've been trying to let go of my emotions to her for over half year now..

8. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

9. Didn't watch myself.
    Day 0/1.

10. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

The counter in the banner shows all the time when I stopped PMO, it is real i already reached 90 days :). It is not synchronized with this challenge. In this challenge and in others, it is usual to reset the counter and start the challenge from day 0. By this way one could arrive for example at day 180 no PMO and decide to have a 30 days challenge and so resetting the timer only in the specific challenge. It is not a rule but I saw it is done in other challanges as 7 days, 14 days, 21 days ecc that you can find in the special section. I think it is useful in this way because a single challenge is just a time to improve something in the life, something to face, something to understand. I don't see it as just a willpower challenge. Let me know if i was clear with my English :)

stephanD and oneeyedjack like this.
  11. 6/7 and 7/7 done. I'll go for 10 now. 7/10

12. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

13. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Very good all the people who are on a lovely streak. Nice to read.

I relapsed. It was a stupid one, caused out of boredom and curiosity. Just stupid.

I’ve learned that the filter on my PC is not a big difference. It’s a first mental border, but I’m pretty good with PC’s so in a few clicks it’s possible to disable it. So it’s more a mental than a physical barrier. Besides that: filters can help, but won’t make the difference in the end (that’s at least what I believe).

It was a good week. Felt positive, especially the first few days, because of the reducement of phone and gaming time. But after a few days I get lazy, I grab my phone so now and then, and it gets worse and worse.

So: I’ll put my phone away when I’m home. No gaming the coming 3 days at least.

Also; I had 2 wet dreams in my first week. That’s a lot. Does it mean something?

oneeyedjack likes this.
  14. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

@Aleksey wassup stuck at 1-2days :( I thought, you were going in binary,2-4-8-16... It is easier that way :)

almost on 16, shifted to new home/place helped a lot for me. busy in moving/shifting luggage, but left bad habits in old place. Reading new habits on new place.. :)

15. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

16. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I'm so exhausted and tired of my life,
    fuck!

17. oneeyedjack

oneeyedjack Fapstronaut

3/3 and feeling good. I cycle 16 km every day, have swum in the river two times and have got a light tan already. Perfect evening with a friendly couple in our garden. I was a bit irritable the day before yesterday but I´m okay now. My next goal is 5 days without PM.

18. I have done the binary way for a while now and I feel that I need a new way to count. But I might go back to binary because it was very easy to reach your goals in the beginning.

Pranav1486 and stephanD like this.