1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

wet dream in the evening and today I have to run a 10miles

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by immadothis, Apr 21, 2018.

1. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

So yup , I had drank too much and was tired, so I slept too much and the outcome was a wet dream, I could have avoided this, but I wasn't thinking properly, so yeah, Is my 10 miles gonna turn out good?, I have no idea, the last time I trained was 9days ago at day 0 and I only could run 1.6miles, so let's see how it will turn out tommorow :)

dontdiechikelele likes this.
  2. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

I have never found that wet dreams had any negative effect on my athletic performance. I once played one of the best volleyball matches of my life less than 12 hours after a wet dream.

If your run goes badly it will way more likely be because you have not trained in over a week than for any other reason.

immadothis likes this.
  3. Even I've never experienced lack of energy because of a wet dreams.

4. B1144

B1144 Fapstronaut

Good luck!

immadothis likes this.
  5. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

tnx all of you, I actually done it pretty good, my time was under 2hours

the only thing that backfired me where the sit ups I done, My back hurted while running, but my legs where till the end amazing, I think that's because the push ups, kegels and planks I done, and my heart did hurt while running so that was a bit bad, but for the rest it was good and fun, and I did better then I expected

DeterminedToWin and B1144 like this.