1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap...the mystical practice

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Isaacvipin, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Isaacvipin

Isaacvipin Fapstronaut

hi you all
    I joined this page to share my nofap journey with you all. I’m a 33 years old man and have fapped for almost 19 years. Though I tried semen retention when I was around 25 but failed every time. The longest streak I made was 70 days when I was 28. That 70 days streak helped a lot to better my life but then relapsed and fallen into the horrible plight of self abuse. I’m a very talented and skilled man but could not make big in life. I regularly study religion and science but that alone did not help me reach heights. Sub consciously I knew what wrong I’m doing but never admitted it consciously. One day I came to know about nofap community on internet and started practising it. I regained insane energy within 15 days. The energy is not only physical but mental, psychological and spiritual. I started feeling alive and became potent to take any challenge. Seems like Gd put his hand over me. I was filled with insane courage, confidence and masculinity. Before nofap I never had courage to talk to women but after nofap I was picking women effortlessly and having chat with easiness. It went on increasing till 120th day but after that it seemed like energy has become stable. I have all the regained powers but now they are not going up. Currently I’m on 137 days and feeling great. Never had such power before this. My thoughts has gone deep down and understanding subtle concepts of religion and natural sciences. I wasn’t that genius before this. According to me this is the beginning of my legend. I recommend all men to practice it unless they are married. I bet you will unleash your potential as you go on. Never stop and say goodbye to your looser self.
    I’m concluding with best wishes to you all and pose question if you have any. Shalom.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! Congrats on 137 days. Keep going, and keep coming back.

3. work meditation

work meditation Fapstronaut

great !
    so which religion are you studying ?
    and which scientific field ?
    welcome to this forum.
    good luck staying away from pmo

4. Isaacvipin

Isaacvipin Fapstronaut

I’m studying Judaism and physics