1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I miss sharing bed with my GF at night!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by PMO addict, Apr 23, 2018.

1. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

This is something that I really miss. I'm 28 now. BUt when I was like 19-20 in college I had a GF and we slept together in the same bed. Of course we did other things too but sometimes I really miss the sleeping together.

Thats one thing I could never got from P---. I could have an O to a video and be with "that side" of the woman. But then I don't get to kiss my GF or hold her or any of that good stuff. I actually enjoyed "cuddling" with her although I'm not sure that is the masculine way to say it :)

I haven't really dated since I was 21. And not shared a bed with someone since 19-20. That is one thing P--- will never give me back. In college it was a little easier to meet a female and then spend nights together since we were on the same campus and stuff. But now that I'm 28 it probably takes some time to build the closeness and trust with a person. Let alone prepare myself for being with a person in that way again.

I guess it might happen one day. To have this close of a relationship with a GF. There might be lots of females who also crave this sort of relationship and want to be held at night as much as I want to hold someone.

Also it would be nice to have a GF to go for walks with. I always walk alone. Didn't even really find walking buddies. Thats another thing P--- can't provide me. P--- doesn't come with me when I get off the computer (besides in my mind's eye).

I hope I can recover enough to have an intimiate relationship.

2. I could help you bro. But I have never slept with a girl in my life.

PMO addict and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Rosh720

Rosh720 Fapstronaut

Hang in there, by a body pillow and some comfy ass blankets is what I would do sometimes you just need something to hold. May not be the best for everyone but that’s what I would personally do

PMO addict likes this.
  4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

This is one of the nicest things to read around here.
    Thank you

PMO addict likes this.
  5. TheTruthIsHidden

TheTruthIsHidden Fapstronaut

Man I understand what you mean. Girls will leave an emotional scar that will last a lifetime. They somehow don't feel the same as men feel when the relationship is all over and I guess that is fine. But Remember there are literally millions of women just like your ex and I guarante you you will love them more than you did your ex. Was she your first love? If so I understand the pain you feel as the first love will always be the toughest for me. I spent 2 years depressed over her thinking I would never find another girl which is very stupid that I think about it beacsue I literally walk by hundreds of girls a day that could just as well the the one. Next time you see a girl you are interested in go talk to her because she could just as well be the one

PMO addict likes this.
  6. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Sorry I didn't quote them individually. I don't think its "stupid" to feel like she was the only one. A lot of our biological mechanisms are designed to bond us to stick together with one partner. I guess its possible to move on and bond with a new person but don't beat yourself up over feeling that way.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Conspera

Conspera Fapstronaut

I get you man. I have only slept with strippers and prostitutes so those do not count, but when I do I honestly prefer the intimacy than the sex. Sometimes the session is so rushed that I simply cannot enjoy the sex. This is an area I am sorely lacking in, but if you do not consciously work on it nothing will really change. So I am approaching little by little (granted with very little success), but it's a process as with everything! Don't give up.

PMO addict likes this.
  8. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Thanks @Conspera . I know what you mean. I really miss the intimacy and P-- can't give me that. Intimacy is important. I hope that it comes together for you in time. What do you do to work on it?

9. Conspera

Conspera Fapstronaut

Honestly right now I am not doing much, but when I feel brave I talk to a girl I am attracted to. I also try to put myself in more social situations rather than staying enclosed in my apartment. So I think the first step is to just go somewhere where you can meet new people, whether it's a guy or girl.

PMO addict likes this.
  10. josephseiler

josephseiler New Fapstronaut

I can't believe there's actually someone else that feels the same way I do!

It's so rough, man. Sometimes, it's just hard to get out of bed because I miss the intimacy so much. It's weird too, for me with lots of friends at least, that the social interactions I was already having just isn't enough for me. Like there's just this emptiness that only a lover/significant other can fill in. This is also the reason why I don't think I would do well in a long distance relationship, I value physical touch and proximity too much. Do you feel the same way?

It's actually for this reason I stumbled upon this forum. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping and resort to P and M to feel tired, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it wasn't even necessary(force of habit). I don't really consider my M habits to be unhealthy but then I had the thought that maybe I'm actually contributing to this loneliness I feel. Maybe if I did a reboot, I'd feel less lonely? I'm not really sure if that will happen though, I'm all new to this NoFap stuff. I'm also trying out watching romance movies or shows to satisfy my needs for intimacy, maybe that can work for you? Can't really say it's been effective for me since I rarely watch them.

PMO addict and Deleted Account like this.
  11. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Yeah. I think men and women are meant to be complimentary, and in a pair. So I think there is something missing in my life without a woman there.

Same thats one of my main reasons I fapped trouble sleeping :)

I think thats the theory. Like the PMO keeps me from reaching out more. I went some times without PMO though and didn't seem to meet anyone. Like @Conspera said, talking to real people seems to be a good start to this. I guess theres people everywhere to talk to. I just go out when I go out, I don't really try too hard to meet people.

Thats an interesting idea. I think my need is to experience the connection for myself. Watching it from outside might provide some sense of it but like P--- its not got all the same components (only visual and auditory, no taste/touch/smell)

But I encourage you to try it if you think it helps :) I might give it a try too.