1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't afford to not be the best possible version of myself.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Okylen, Apr 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Okylen

Okylen New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

As the title suggests, I can't afford to keep screwing myself over and over and over again. I've been on the nofap journey for around six years now, and for past six of those years I kept myself from reaching my full potential by relapsing just as I notice myself improving, and I cannot longer stand doing that to myself. I want to be the best possible me.

I will become the best possible version of myself!

Cheers,

Okylen

PMO addict likes this.
  2. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Hi Okylen! Thanks for the motivating thread title. Yeah I relapsed a lot when i thought I was feeling better. i was like, I feel good now. I could afford a little PMO. But I feel like if I could have stayed clean who knows how much better I'da got.

Well if this is whats happened then maybe we are already the best possible version of ourselves in this moment :) Because how could any better (or worse) be possible than what is? :)

So congratulations! You are already the best POSSIBLE version of yourself in this moment :)

Okylen likes this.
  3. byeoldfriend

byeoldfriend Fapstronaut

Hi @Okylen, I totally get you. This addiction mess with our potential and can turn us into underachievers. You have clear expetcations, you'll do fine.

Welcome, you're in the right place.

Okylen likes this.