1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

just 3 days in

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by danny the guilty, Apr 29, 2018.

1. danny the guilty

danny the guilty New Fapstronaut

Hi guys...I'm just 3 days into no fapping..It already feels like a new life for me..But I need some support from you people. I want to know that how do you replace a thought that goes on and on in your head? Today I have been fantasizing a thought. I have tried every way to stop it...But all in vain ...Can any of you guys give me some advice on that...Cause I think at some point of time that may make me to relapse

PMO addict likes this.
  2. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

First of all, welcome and congratulations on three days! I'm on day 1. The best advice I can give is to try to distract yourself from that thought. Do something physically active (gym? walk?), take a cold shower, call a friend. Find an accountability partner here and reach out to him when you feel the idea/urge. There are lots of other resources here and tons of support. I wish you all the best, danny the successful! :)

byeoldfriend likes this.
  3. byeoldfriend

byeoldfriend Fapstronaut

Hi @danny the guilty, @P-Free is right, distraction is the key. You'll see that if you resist this first few days, it will get easier. And those thoughts will be each time more innocuous and easy to control. It doesn't mean that your problem will be solved in few days, I think that this is something we all have to carry with our whole life; but freedom is worth it.

Don't miss the Getting Started guide.

Welcome!

P-Free likes this.