1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 1 completed !

hexotl likes this.
  2. RescueUSelfKevin

RescueUSelfKevin Fapstronaut

Day 10. My grit almost slipped, but I'm still here!

hexotl likes this.
  3. curiositykilledthewho?

curiositykilledthewho? Fapstronaut

Day 1. Pretty easy one in terms of PMO. I'm honestly just restless to get my streak back up there. I'm trying not to focus too much on the numbers, but I want to have a base built to make it harder to give up on. I'm less likely to PMO if I don't have much to lose. Maybe I should try not to think like that. "Every day is as important as the next" would be a healthier thought, but I'm not sure I can believe that. Anyway, I want to quit PMO so that I can move on to other aspects of personal growth. I also want to be in a relationship again and a PMO habit has proven to be a barrier to that. Above all else, I want happiness and I think no PMO will make me happier. That's the be-all/end-all. May 29th.

hexotl likes this.
  4. Scorpionzz

Scorpionzz Fapstronaut

God job dude!!
    Dont get too comfy with the number though.
    Use it to fly higheeee

#In for Day 4
    #praying for a smooth day
    #critical_ time
    #avoiding_trouble

hexotl likes this.
  5. Day 0 AGAIN...
    Seriously pissed off with myself now, this could have been finished months ago.

hexotl likes this.
  6. rafaeloey

rafaeloey Fapstronaut

0/30 again. Chaser. May, I'm not gonna fail you.

hexotl likes this.
  7. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

8. Blade-rnr

Blade-rnr Fapstronaut

9. nilesh bodhale

nilesh bodhale Fapstronaut

10. Addict22

Addict22 Fapstronaut

11. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

12. NofapstarG

NofapstarG Fapstronaut

DAY 5/30 tue
    Hanging in there. Going to be a heavy week so I'm going to be fighting a lot of temptations to take the easy route.. Not happening.

Scorpionzz and RescueUSelfKevin like this.
  13. Sight

Sight Fapstronaut

Mmm...sometimes this shiz helps. Have had a couple of singular setbacks recently so....
    Day 1 here, afternoon. The heat is here in full force in India, but comes with perks in the form of mangoes, and buttermilk(chaas ki season he bhai, chaas ki. Lassi ki to baat hi mat karna.)
    (Buttermilk season people, don't even bring up lassi, don't you goddamn dare.)(Not a literal translation.)

Exams ended recently so for now allowing some chill time...buuut self-development is a major priority so I am likely gonna restart writing today, 500 words per day. Meditation is on track, and I exercise tomorrow(trying to follow reddit bodyweightfitness recommended routine).

...yeah I didn't wanna say just day 1 and leave it at that. I will leave the rambling to my journals aside from this post.

Goal for this thread(talking to meself here basically): Keep day mention to once a day. Either at night time or day time is fine, assume safe completion if posted at day time and not updated afterwards.
    Any setbacks mean leaving this thread for the duration of the month, though you may join other threads IF IT SEEMS HELPFUL.

Lets keep on keeping on fellas!

14. Verne84

Verne84 Fapstronaut

15. Day 11

RescueUSelfKevin likes this.
  16. Jeswar

Jeswar Fapstronaut

17. Robertrobertrobertrobert

Robertrobertrobertrobert Fapstronaut