1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

160 Days How Life Changes

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Apr 21, 2018.

How much this post was helpful to you

Poll closed Jul 5, 2018.
  1. Very Helpful

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Little Helpful

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Not okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Average Ok

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Update 2 - 1. Physically, Body is becoming better day by day. Healthy diet helps a lot.
    2. Emotionally, you take less time to understand things and to learn lessons as well.
    3. I will always say this, Praying will give new height to your nofap journey.
    4. My goal is to help as many people as I can. I beg to you to start realising where you stand and where you should stand in life.
    Everyone out there who is struggling right now, Please do not stop. Start living your life. May god bless all.

Atrium_Guy, Rpl559 and Brijendraa like this.
  2. sandester

sandester Fapstronaut

Hey congrats on 90 days. great news. I had question though. at certain point since we are not ejaculating, each and every girl starts to look beautiful and it becomes hard to control. did you get this phase ?

Hank Pym likes this.
  3. Brijendraa

Brijendraa Fapstronaut

Best motivational story ever.
    Thanks gor sharing.

Hank Pym likes this.
  4. Yes,very true.

5. Thanks :)

6. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

What is you streak?

7. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

Great. Very great a big attraction I feel that I can do it today is my 4th day. I am little frightening. But u describe about prayer yeaa it's powerful I forgot that I can do whenever I needed
    Thnx again bro I can do it with help of other members my first journey is complete 90 days

8. All the best, Hope you nail it!

9. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

can i ask your phone no. becuse there is many questions and misconception i have about my diseasei need clarity from your experiences

10. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Well said. Thanks for sharing!

11. Sorry But I don't use my phone anymore. On day 1, I left it. Feel free to inbox me.

12. Most welcome :)

13. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

hi Logan how r u
    i am fine today i am 5th day clean. make love with my wife. 3 days back we have big fight but i did not use P & M
    but now every thing fine going
    i told you i have one problem related to my sexual behavior
    even now i am staring maximum women ass and her body with very lust eyes i wish i could have these all i dont know why since last 2 or 3 years have this behavior
    i want them mean whenever i saw women appropriate with my taste i wish i could have her even some of my relatives women also
    my question is that can i become sober with this mean the desire to get them can disappeared slowly or slowly or what i should to do ?

14. It happens,Do not keep worrying on things which made you like this. Keep focusing on your nofap journey. Are you lighting a oil lamp 2 times a day ? Do it. It will help you a lot. Also read the little edit I have done today on my post.

15. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

Thnx bro . I will do the way u suggest about light lamp and try to do prayer for 2 times in day
    Today one more day clean I am

Hank Pym and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Bro, Do whatever you want to do.. But do not masturbate again in your life. Anything happen,let it happen. Your best days will come soon if you put 100% effort each day.. The more you put effort,less time it will take to recover.

Hank Pym and TC10 like this.
  17. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

Good to here you are strong to fight the urges. Which day straks you have now?

18. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

Yoga helps alot too...I think it's your day 7, mine is day 8. My age is 20 and alone in home for 2 month for mumbai University final exams. It was really hard to stay without pmo for 3 days in last 3 semisters.
    But after reading nofap's getting started guide and read this logan's story, I'm easily fighting this urges for a week. The slight urges (sparks to burn everything) are normally about to start after thinking or seeing any hot girl, immediately stop looking at her, divert my attension to any thing else or just start playing games on smartphone. This way I can't believe but I'm not turned on for mor than a week.
    The 1st week was really smooth but many people here are saying that the urges gets worse on 2nd week, especially near 13th/14th day. How was your 2nd week logan123 and others?

19. Dear @Hank Pym , My 2nd week was same as my 1st week. My focus was on doing activities,most were physical. And I didn't care in which direction I'm going. For 4 week, I continued my routine schedule wise. After 4 weeks,I started realising, what works best and which is the shortest path to recover early. After 8 weeks,proper nourishment occurs. After 12 weeks,you start getting control and self confidence at the optimum level. These things will come only to those who are disciplined. May God Bless you.

TC10 and Hank Pym like this.
  20. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

And did you had any wet dreams?