1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. john glorious

john glorious Fapstronaut

Day 4/7. Hopefully I can make it.

CarrM likes this.
  2. Kadinsku

Kadinsku Fapstronaut

3. eve94

eve94 Fapstronaut

Day 3 .. Still here

4. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

5. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

Still going.

Going to setup dns filter soon.

6. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

7. Karmicdog6901

Karmicdog6901 Fapstronaut

Fuckin just edged for like 10 min. Just stopped myself. Starting over the count

8. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

Be aware of the chaser. The binge is what really hurts so do whatever necessary to stay focused and away from triggers

9. Karmicdog6901

Karmicdog6901 Fapstronaut

Yep, went back to it and just pmo’d. I’m so fucking funny like that. I’m so aware of what i’m About to do and I just say fuck it. I’m rrrrreeeal funny like that.

I’m so certain that’ll i’ll Abstain from PMO, and I don’t need to do the work to actually do it. I block everything from reddit to google, yet I still find it. I’ll scream from the top of my lungs “I will not masturbate” and the next day I binge. Good god i’ve Been at it for 6 years. It’s like by the 4th day my attitude goes from I need to stop this shit to “i’m Fine”. Yea rifhr

10. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

I relapse last week. Thursday i have found out reason ive been relappsing a lot is cause of using this site so for i can fully quit for life i will stop using this site i am getting off nofap tomorrow is my first week without fapping and its my bday

11. Ayelén Maira

Ayelén Maira Fapstronaut

Voy por el día 3, y me siento realmente sola en éste viaje!

12. OJ22

OJ22 Fapstronaut

2/7 I've decided to weave this "hard mode" No PMO challenge (adhering to all the stated guidelines including no edging or O from any source) into my program.

13. Baledoz

Baledoz Fapstronaut

I need to start from here, since the very beginning. 7 days hardmode here i go!
    Starting Day 0

14. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

That's ok. What's happened has happened. Learn from it. Change your attitude towards it and in general. There's many things we can do to better our self. My opinion is take it a day at a time. Don't create expectations cause all it takes is one moment to relapse. You feel good? Thats great. Lets keep it going. We can always do more and improve. Otherwise we would be stuck permanently as we are now and obviously that is not true.
    Don't beat yourself up and keep at it again but learn so you can get further.

codename likes this.
  15. codename

codename Fapstronaut

1/7 Stay strong

Baledoz likes this.
  16. gmike21

gmike21 Fapstronaut

17. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut