1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey did i just mess up or..

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ftpalloverme, Apr 30, 2018.

1. ftpalloverme

ftpalloverme Fapstronaut

hey guys so I’m on day 89 of no PMO & I’ve been feeling kinda cured for a week or two now, but something strange just happened i just Od from scrolling on instagram looking at clothed pictures of some girl i thought i knew, with no attention of doing it and no sexual thoughts ( no bikini pics unless if i saw one tho i scrolled ) i also had a wet dream this morning and i was thinking about why that happened also. Is this a sign meaning I’m very sentisive now? Or is this a bad thing

2. Ilovesemen

Ilovesemen Fapstronaut

For my opinion you are always sensetive man, this is our nature we have this sexual energy in us we cannot expect to not feel it and by feel it i mean horny sometime or sexual thoughts that pop up in our mind, its ok and we should accept it and not feel guilty about it.
    First of all wow man 89 days is alot of time in you need really strong self control i really appriciate it man keep up!
    you had alot of locked up sexual energy down there , you should practice meditation to transmute your sexual energy and pursue your goald and desiers and use this a energy as a tool to other thing in life. i don't see it as a fail man. you did not want to ejeculate it just happend you didn't fap off.
    keep up man you are doing well! 89 days is alot of days!