1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you do when you are sick?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JustinX, May 5, 2018.

1. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

I have great hobbies that fills my time but they are all social or to be done outside, so I cannot do when I'm ill. What do you do when you are sick?
    I dont want to play computer games or endlessly watch TV series so I am looking for some alternatives.

2. Writing is a good alternative I find it quite fun
    Then again you could always read something or even find a little building project like something small you can do indoors

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    JustinX and Deleted Account like this.
  3. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

Usually I just wallow in self-pity.

4. I do nothing except take a nap.It helps me recover faster.

JustinX likes this.
  5. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Ahh this was a good call, I still need to write one research paper that I always postpone. I wont have better opportunity than that. Thanks for reminding me.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Self-pity is not in my dictionary.

B1144 likes this.
  7. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Reading, writing stories, watching interesting documentaries, doing chores around the house that are not physically demanding, sleeping and eating healthy.

8. sev94

sev94 Fapstronaut

I stop being sick and be awesome instead.

B1144 and Deleted Account like this.
  9. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
  10. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

I usually either read, sleep, or watch movies/documentaries/cartoons.

11. I use the time to read, rest, and make a shit load of music playlists.

SilentJay313 likes this.
  12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I do exactly that, mainly the TV part.

13. Whenever I get sick, I just watch por- oh wait...

14. Mets1986

Mets1986 Fapstronaut

15. Mets1986

Mets1986 Fapstronaut

Exercise,laughter works for me keeps my mind off the predicament I got myself in lol

16. B1144

B1144 Fapstronaut

Take a bath and sweat it out, fast and just consume some soup and tea that day, nap a lot, cbd is great if available but don't be taking a whole bunch of store bought medication cause then you have to recover from that as well.

17. B1144

B1144 Fapstronaut

But fasting is great because we all probably have some kind of reactions to certain foods that we especially love to eat that makes us not feel well. And I've heard we can have allergic reactions to certain foods up to three days after consuming them! But I don't believe in the flu season, we start by the end of October eating tons of sugar, then turn into glutinous pigs at the end of November and December and January is usually when peoples immune system is shot by then and they can't stay healthy. Then we give our love ones a whole bunch of chocolate in February starting the process all over again to eat hot dogs and burgers all summer long. That's why it's good to fast and detox in March in the spring.