1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

3 Stage fast, Ramadan, fruit, water

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by money00, Nov 6, 2014.

1. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

So what's the three stage fast, well the first is the easiest, it's what 1/5 of the human population takes on every year. It's also called the muslim fast. So basically you get a door and you put it in your throat and poke small holes in it so that you could breath, no ofcourse your not gonna do that, but the key here is, your cant drink or eat anything, at all, from sunrise to sun set. When that happens, you go straight to home town buffet, lol noo, but you could if you want, but once the sun is down you could drink and eat what ever you want, that's not recommend though, drinking lots of water at this time, eat fruits and vegetables, is whats recommened, these food sources are full of nutrition which makes them a better approach. Dates are your best friend, they are nothing but nutrition. I'll be posting the types of foods that I'll be consuming. Also the times when I'll be eating, ect. This fast will probably go on for 2-3 weeks, maybe even 4. After that, I'll be transitioning to a fruit and vegetable fast for 1 week, then the final challenge is yet to arrive and it is the last stage, I'll will transition to a water fast. I want to mention. Most people go for 30 days of water fast. I might cut it shorter, why, because currently speaking, after stage 2 is complete, many toxins would have been removed already, and I already fast twice a week.
    Also, for those who don't know what a water fast is, for your fixed days, you only drink water, nothing else, and the juice is the same except you only consume fruits and vegetables in liquid form.

2. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

I know many people will be saying, this is a very bad idea, no no no, your gonna die, are you crazy, you seriously need some help, hello you need vitamins and minerals and blah blah blah, lol. Look, lets get serious here, billions of people have done these types of fast and many many many doctors have recommend to do this fast. There are millions of books and thousands of research to show the outstanding relationship between a very healthy life style and fasting. All this will make no sense to you if don't have an open mind. Go to google, type in the word health benefits of fasting, you'll finds tons of resource to convince you so as long as you have an open mind.

3. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 1
    So today I missed my early breakfast, you eat it before sunrise, experienced some hunger, but that has subsidized. its currently 1pm, which means only 4 hours to go till I get to break my fast. So far today, it has been a piece of cake. Alot more information, hopefully, will be coming,I will start to excersise for 15-20 minutes every morning I'll mention the exerciser next time and also, I do work, basically I'm standing when I'm working, more to come though. Subscribe if your interest in this journey, and to see how the out come is. 1 more thing, like every one here, I'm also struggling with PMO, I started a thread today on the rebooting section called "hop on the wagon". Check it out if you interested.
    untill next time.

4. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Alright I just broke my fast at 4:58 pm, I ate 3 dates and some soup. Now I'm drinking lots of water, already drank 31 ounces of water. I feel pretty full, I'll be waking up at 4:00am to eat breakfast. I feel really good.

5. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 2
    Will start at 5:11am, I'm 14 minutes away, I woke up at 4:07am, just ate breakfast, 3 dates, 3 eggs, 1 whole grain bread, and 30 ounces of water, witch comes to a total of about 88 ounces of water. I'll be going to work today, I'm a chef by the way, which makes things easier right, lol. This fasting has forced me to sleep early, otherwise no breakfast for me.

6. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 3
    I couldn't log in on day 3, I got really busy, but for day 2 I ate quit a bit,when I broke my fast, day 3 I didn't fast because Saturday is my day off.

7. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Didn't get my breakfast today, because I got home from late, I was jut too tired to wake at 4:30 up and make breakfast, thats like 5 hours of sleep, when I did wake up, I was starving for half an hour, Sunday is the harder day, because I Dont fast the day before. Today I noticed that I
    Was a lot more focused than before.

8. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 5, will start in 4 minutes, its currently 5:05, I only slept 5 hours, wich is not bad compared to the other days. I only ate cornflakes and a single date, and some water.

9. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 6,
    just ended about 5 hours ago, drank lots of water, ate a double texas cheese burger, that was delicious. I also 3 dates, 3 fishes and some rice, cup of milk.
    I want to mention, that energy levels are off the charts, I so much energy today, even though I'm fasting and on top of that, because your stomach is empty, you don't feel lazy, and moving around is so easy. You feel so light, but as soon as you eat, extreme laziness kicks in.
    I am getting slimmer and fitter and over all, you feel a lot better.

10. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 7
    I woke up 4:30 am this morning, ate a very small breakfast, ginger, lemon, honey, tea, garlic, and 2 dates, I felt pretty full from last night, so I didn't eat anything, my fasting is about to end and I feel really hungry lol. Its because of the very acidic breakfastand not consuming nothing to bring down all that acid. My mind is very clear.

11. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 8,
    Woke up at 4am, prayed, made a huge breakfast and my special morning drink. I noticed sleep has been very difficult, I can't sleep early, study shows working out during the day helps with sleep, gonna try it out. I've notice I have been eating a lot after the fast, I'll need to decrease food intake and eat more dates, I feel like switching to the juice fast already.

12. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 9
    I'm hungry, lol, I'll be heading to work soon. I woke at 4am and made myself one of the best cheese burgers ever, that this g WS delicious. I'll probably break my fast with one lol. The fasting has been amazing, I've even incorporated a workout during my fast. 6 minute 6 pack 6 week challenge, no exhaustion what so ever. My sleep has been amazing.

13. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 11,
    I couldn't clock in yesterday, I was very busy, but it doesn't matter, yesterday was my day off from the fast.

14. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 12
    Yesterday got tough, I got hungry early through the day and I also had to delay breaking my fast, I was really busy and also tired, the fast is still going, I've reduced my food intake. Sleep has a big role on this fast.

15. XQJ-37

XQJ-37 Fapstronaut

Very interesting thread.:)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  16. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 13,
    Woke up 4am full of energy, that surprised me, usually you wake up tired. Maybe because I started working witch in turn improved my sleep. Yesterday when breaking my fast, in didn't eat as much as the usual. Also, I'm noticing my energy level during the fast are just skyrocketing. You feel so light, kind of like when you've just used the restroom. I get more work done, I focus more, it seems like when your stomach is full you dont feel like doing anything, your body seems to be satisfied already,
    Yesturday, I a very small breakfast before the fast and I had a blast of energy in the morning, this early morning I had a huge breakfast and now I feel lazy lol. Definetly going to change that. Hungry really isn't an issue in this fast, staying committed is the really challenge. I've continued my ab workout and have added some push ups, dips, legs excersice s and more, I got a little dizzy, but its from the fast and in 3 days I'll get use to it.

17. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 14
    I ate some what a lot but not too much when breaking my fast. When I woke before the fast to eat something, I felt very full, witch made me feel lazy, I didn't eat much this morning, special morning tea, 3 dates and some trail mix, and ofcource water. 2 into today's fast and my stomach was in serious pain, stayed in the restroom for 20 minutes, really had the Runs. Its probably for too much food but more importantly, the spices that I ate last night, spicey food always gives me the runs. Now I feel a lot better. I will definitely be decrease my food intake a lot.

18. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 15
    Wow I'm half way through the first stage.
    Yesterday was tough. I got a little sleep, I traveled for 230 miles, in the morning there was a lot of stomach pain and in the evening and night, serious headaches. When I broke my fast I felt, I'm noticing that my body is getting weak because I feel like I'm getting sick, yesterday I felt like quoting, but I held. Today I woke up and my stomach wasnt full, I drank tea and ate a little bit of trail mix. You feel so good when you stomach is not full.

19. CommittedtothePath

CommittedtothePath Fapstronaut

Very interesting thread. Great stuff keep it up.

20. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Day 16,
    Thanks,
    Last night I are less than the usual, but this morning I was so tired, I didn't wake up early enough to eat something before the fast. Man I'm hungry. My body is use to eating a big meal before sleep and than a modern meal before the fast. I got a moderate meal before I slept and nothing before the fast. Wow, I had that hungry for like 2 hours, I felt like quoting but I just held and the feeling has nearly completely left.7 more hours until I get to break my fast, that would be a total of about 22 hours without food or drink.