1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So it begins..

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dil, May 8, 2018.

1. Dil

Dil Fapstronaut

Hey all I'm Dil,

I'm an honest guy who has come to the end of himself. Never did I think I'd ever find myself in a support group for over coming PMO. Yet here i am.

My journey started with the 56k modem and the release of pictures on to phones. Curiosity got my little 12 year old brain spinning. As technology advanced, so did my addiction. Down the rabbit hole I fell, far from grace.

We now arrive at the present day being 28 years young. The journey of life has led me unexpectedly. Certain understandings in life have I obtained. Certain growth was made, yet the 12 year old boy still remains.

I like to think I'm a strong willed individual. Yet two weeks is the longest ive ever gone. One week is usually where the ice cracks.

Triggers are usually social media and messages. I've never had an issue with getting girls attention. In fact I became quite talented at it.

Yet all I could do was hurt girls. So I ended sleeping around. I've never been able to commit or fall in love. I'd still flirt and message, but stop at that.

Settled for the grand PMO. My conscience told me I'm only abusing one and not many. So now when I get flicked a message from the past or a new girl. It's a massive trigger. I would then find a actress with similarities and proceed with the deed until i felt empty.

My eyes have witnessed enough poison. My hands have out done themselves.

My goal is the "hardmode" and "monkmode". With a "retention" of life.

First goal: 30days. (Social media)
    Second goal: 90days. (Social media)
    Completion: life, complete freedom to never return.

Sorry if I posted anything I shouldn't have.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Ray_of_Sunshine likes this.
  2. Defeatedgirlfriend

Defeatedgirlfriend Fapstronaut

Welcome!!

So nice to see guys doing this :)

Make sure you check in as much as you can! Make it a daily ritual! You can do it!

3. Dil

Dil Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice, will do.