1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this dating-rebooting theory of mine right?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by WildPig13, May 8, 2018.

1. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm FX-05 and w̶e̶l̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶a̶s̶s̶ I'm needing some advise, will you help me out?

Here's the thing: My exgf was a nymph and had all sort of twisted fantasies, I agreed to do some but most were so wicked and disgusting *hint: some didn't even involve me at all* that I prefered to break up though the mere idea of her doing all of that kept me relapsing for over two years after I left her.

Time went by and somehow I finally managed to start a formal relationship this sunday with a (girl)friend I met at highschool (in spite of which we barely started dating back in February last year and even ended up having sex in October), and don't wanna screw it up because of this:

As far as I know I'm her fourth boyfriend so far (we've known each other for over 8 years or so and I'm pretty sure she didn't have sex with the first two guys, dunno about the third) and when I was with her she didn't know how to move or do anything so I believe she might had been a virgin, which means it would be a chance for me to re-learn about sex and get over my exgf's sick fetishes, could that even be possible?

2. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

What does it matter how much bf you are ? Why can you only re-learn sex if she is a virgin? As far as I know you need to get used to each other. Discover what she likes and what you like. Talk about your ex with her sick fetishes she will understand, work from there to what you both want as sexual life. Communication is key!

FX-05 and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  3. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

So you mean I gotta "detox" by myself before trying anything else with this other girl? Hmmm...

4. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

I'm saying you have to do an activity to get her out of your head. If you wan to get another girl go for it, but if you love her and she breaks up how are you going to get over that?

FX-05 likes this.

5. That yes would be a great opportunity to get things fixed, but don't worry about sex, just make sure you are giving her a good quality time together, most girls value quality time, sex will be better with time, so when you get in the bed, go slow make her comfortable, touch her, make her giggle and turn her on, no worrier about anything else :)

I had similar experience, I know it is weird but eventually she will be better, be patient. Sometimes you will have to be the driver and direct her :D

Hitto and FX-05 like this.
  6. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

Well, yesterday she confessed me that she was a virgin indeed (so I was the first man on her life) and that she -unsurprisingly lol- enjoyed it a lot, so this means a new beggining for us both - thanks for your support guys!