1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gtweet

Gtweet Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That moment when the urge just takes you soo overwhelmingly and after couple of minutes you realize how badly you wanna stop then you realize how badly blue balls suck and am here asking myself what do i do, i cant go back i have come soo far but i also wanna just get it over with but if i do will i be doing it because i want to help myself or because i want to watch soo badly now that i've got a taste. i gonna postpone to tommorow so that i can make it through today and i hope somehow i find a way to make it through tommorow like this is helping me today. i wish there was a switch for this.
    :(:emoji_confounded::emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_cold_sweat:

2. wanttoprogress

wanttoprogress Fapstronaut

3. f0rce

f0rce Fapstronaut

4. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

5. Bear86

Bear86 Fapstronaut

Just finished 14 day challenge. So here we go at 0/21. I’m only doing this for PM, but O only with my girlfriend.

6. John Baur

John Baur Fapstronaut

1/21 / 4/ 21

GeeWhizz likes this.
  7. John Baur

John Baur Fapstronaut

In this group, i have first 1 day, but actually im already in day 4! May God bless u!

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Barekill

Barekill Fapstronaut

9. ninjablz428

ninjablz428 Fapstronaut

10. Sight

Sight Fapstronaut

Took me a couple of days extra to restart getting back on track but here I am...
    Upgrading to 21 from 14 days(did not pass the previous one) for...more meaning? Counting today which is nearly up, there are 21 days left. Feels right.

Today, as I write this marks the end of Day 1.

Lets go people. Life won't wait.

11. Mr. Stark

Mr. Stark Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Relapsed on date 9th. Day 0 was 10th. And day 1 was date 11th. I am 2nd day now. My streak has begun again. And I am gonna roll... :)

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    GeeWhizz likes this.
  12. Mudd007

Mudd007 Fapstronaut

Day 14/21 no PMO yeahhhhhhh

13. AwakenTheGiant

AwakenTheGiant New Fapstronaut

Currently on day 5. I think 7 days is the longest I have gone.. i can beat that this time though :) I have a public speaking event for work tomorrow morning where I have to speak to about 200 people, first time for a crowd that size. I should be rehersing my speech, but the anxiousness is getting to me and I am wanting to cave. Came here to right this instead though which is really helping the urge to subside.

GeeWhizz likes this.
  14. Beavis Macon

Beavis Macon Fapstronaut

15. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

7 day challenge :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: , 14 day challenge :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: ...now 21 day challenge ...day 0

GeeWhizz likes this.
  16. GeeWhizz

GeeWhizz Fapstronaut

17. RescueUSelfKevin

RescueUSelfKevin Fapstronaut

18. longjourney

longjourney Fapstronaut

Day 5.

Another good purposeful day. I want to use this streak to build up resolve for when it gets difficult.

Keep reaching out!!

19. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut