1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Things youve always wanted to do

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by yugowolf1991, May 11, 2018.

1. yugowolf1991

yugowolf1991 Fapstronaut

Hey guys just had an idea for a thread that may of been done many times previous but its the things we've always wanted to do but PMO has in the past convinced us of its impossibility.

For me its

Learn gymnastics
    Learn at least 1 language Spanish would be my 1st choice
    Learn judo or a grappling art I already know some kickboxing
    Learn an instrument

These are just a couple off the top of my head, the further i get into my recovery im sure more will come to mind
    what about you guys?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Ilovesemen

Ilovesemen Fapstronaut

Be sure that you can acomplish any of the things you want ! I found that when i change my habits and belifes everything change in my world.
    when im involved in repetion of positive ideas my life change ! I am sure that i can really help alot of people if they will do what i do. I suggest for everyone to start study about the subconsious mind and how it effects our life. I will be really glad to help everyone how want to achive somthing by instrcut them which books and information to study! just PM me and Iam sure that i will help you!

yugowolf1991 likes this.
  3. Mkngitwrk

Mkngitwrk Fapstronaut

Escaping, parachuting, sailing, fishing, hiking, skiing, travel, get hitched, have kids. Not necessarily all in that order.

yugowolf1991 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Enlightened soul @!

Enlightened soul @! Fapstronaut

Scuba diving , skydiving , a long journey to somewhere , to build myself better , ice skating , and some adventure

yugowolf1991 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Good thread idea! I did a lot of travelling and adventuring when I was younger, lived abroad etc and it made me realise that my dreams are quite simple:

- Master the skills for my wonderful new career and support myself financially with it
    - Buy a cottage in the countryside surrounded by flowers where I grow herbs and vegetables and am surrounded by nature and animals
    - Have a child
    - Meet a man that loves me and vice versa who I feel at peace with in my heart rather than the bad gut feeling I usually feel

yugowolf1991 likes this.
  6. Well here are a few things I would like to do
    1. sky dive , I am afraid of heights
    2. run a marathon - with my knees that's a big iffy
    3. win the lottery then give almost all of it away, buying a ticket tommaro lol
    4. get married to a wonderful women , hopeing my luck with women will turn around

yugowolf1991 likes this.
  7. 1. Learn ASL
    2. Become proficient in archery and shooting
    3. Go to Venice
    4. Meet Funhaus
    5. Go to Disneyworld
    6. Become completely debt free, including mortgage, and be able to write full time, maybe with just a part time job
    7. Get better at guitar and piano
    8. See my books in Barnes & Noble someday

Some of those are more important to me than others, but I suppose I would like to do all of those things.

SilentJay313 and yugowolf1991 like this.
  8. 1. Learn a language
    2. Get a car(am 20 years old don't have one)
    3. Learn krav maga
    4. Go out more(can't cause of no car struggle)

yugowolf1991 likes this.
  9. I cannot think of anything I have always wanted to do or would like to do now. o_O

10. yugowolf1991

yugowolf1991 Fapstronaut

Lucky you haha ;p

11. Yeah, I count my lucky stars! o_O

yugowolf1991 likes this.
  12. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

1. To become a better skateboarder. Mostly to skate vert since now I can drive myself to a skatepark with a vert ramp or a bowl. I'll even go back to doing freestyle tricks since it would be good to be more well rounded as a skater. Not only that but to use my skateboards as an alternative mode of transport instead of driving all the time. I shouldn't have to waste gas to go somewhere that is very close right? I might see how far I can travel on a board.

2. Become a better guitar player. I haven't been played any of my guitars in a while, and it's been bugging me. I'm going to make sure i at least practice for 30 minutes a day.

3. Learn some sort of martial art. Mainly for self defense purposes so I can handle certain situations more effectively without having to seriously hurting someone.

4. Finally manage to put one or two of my comic book ideas on paper.

5. Move out and get away from my family.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    yugowolf1991 likes this.