1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Extreme Body Transformation - Day 275

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by VirilitySupreme, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Then wow, that’s insane. Did your quality or intensity of work out increase?

2. MasterRoshi

MasterRoshi Fapstronaut

GReat work dude!!!

I started calisthenics training a few weeks ago, I have never ever worked out and last time I was regularly physically active was 8th grade baseball. I’m 32 years old now. I still can’t do a push-up or pull-up, so I’m doing knee pushups and Australian pull-ups.

I’m super tall and super skinny. Zero muscle! So doing the workouts is hard for me cuz my arms are weak and long.

Great to see a transformation like yours. Yours shoulder muscles are crazy! I’m gonna keep pushing and hopefully in a year or so I’ll have some epic after pics too :)

Keep up the good work and stay mentally and physically strong!!!

SoulOf1Lion likes this.
  3. SoulOf1Lion

SoulOf1Lion Fapstronaut

i actually started the same as yourself, unable to do a push up. now im able to do several reps of superman push ups

MasterRoshi likes this.
  4. beeralphamale

beeralphamale Fapstronaut

5. Cool_Bro

Cool_Bro Fapstronaut

Ooo Man , I am literally speechless seeing your transformation. Good going Brother..
    What's the difference in no. of days between the two pics. There is a great difference in your skin tone also .Is it the lighting effect or NoFap effect ? Please let me know ;p
    CONGRATS !!

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  6. Arnulf

Arnulf Fapstronaut

Going from a testosterone level of 200 to 1000 would be a dream come true. VERY impressive! I've been working out for years, but I am still between 300-400 when I get tested. Before Nofap I was in the high 300's, but since going on Nofap, eating better, supplementing better, sleeping better, my T-levels have been in the low 300's. VERY disappointing. I wish Nofap would do more for low Testosterone, but it seems it isn't like this for everyone...

I've also been in a flatline for pretty much the whole time, so it makes sense. I think maybe your dopamine has to go very low at first (flatline) in order to recover from PMO addiction, and this in turn lowers testosterone at first. Then as everything gets better, so does your Testosterone levels. But it is just my theory, and the science doesnt seem to agree with this....

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    mgz069 likes this.
  7. Locust360

Locust360 Fapstronaut

Awesome progress bro. Your before picture isnt too far off bodyfat wise from where I am now. Few questions.

Whats your age group?
    Whats your caloric intake and macro breakdown?

We have the same philosophy on training. Major compund lifts. Shoulders, back, legs and presses. I started in 2014 with a stronglifts program and made tremendous progress. It's evolved with time to add more isolation exercises after the primary lifts, along with drop sets and super sets. Sometimes German Volume Training if I need to deload for some aches or injuries. Was able to get a V taper in a tshirt simply by proportioning my body.

Legs back and shoulders thickened out so it made my waist look smaller but have had a hell of a time getting my dad waist and lower back to trim to an authentically lean state.

I am intrigued with the concept of eating with a focus on promoting testosterone as opposed to a focus on bulking or cutting.

I have read multiple times that a diet higher in fats promotes testosterone growth. Where do you keep your fats in your macro breakdown?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  8. First of all, love your photo.

Second, you went on nofap, exercises and improved diet and all that and your T got lower???

9. What did you do besides nofap? What was your workout regime like?

10. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

Hey brother, how did you get your testosteron tested? Does the gym or a doctor do that?

11. Locust360

Locust360 Fapstronaut

Doctor. I just got mine tested. Just go in and complain about ED, anxiety, lack of energy, depression and that you think its testosterone related. Youll get a blood test appt.

I just did one and came out with the test work, a blue pill prescription and good news that I am a pre diabetic with high cholesterol. LOL

12. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Look at this article if you have low testosterone levels

13. Locust360

Locust360 Fapstronaut

Thanks. Good article. Think I have read this one in the past. Naturally increasing test was something I had looked at intermittently before. Gonna chew through all those and a few more now and take copious notes. This thread has sparked a new interest in the topic for me.

14. Arnulf

Arnulf Fapstronaut

@Locust360 Yes, I started eating way healthier, started supplementing with minerals I was deficient in (I tested first). Magnesium, Selenium, Copper (My zinc was great, since I have supplemented all my adult life), Calcium. I spent more time in the sun, added Vitamin D3 in the winter. I started excercising more (definitely not overtraining), and I make sure to get a minimum of 11 000 steps per day. My sleep and circadian rhythm is also better.

But since going on Nofap, my penis is DEAD (constant flatline), my hair has gotten thinner and my testosterone has gotten about 25 % lower. The penis and hair is anecdotal, I suppose, but the test results are very much real. I've had 3 tests done in the past 8 months, and it has gotten progressively lower. It is weird, because my Prolactin has dropped about 35 %.

I don't mean to hijack the thread or anything. But my two biggest goals in life right now is 1: Recover from PMO and PIED. And 2: Rasing my testosterone into the 6-700, so I can be normal for my age :)

15. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Feeling inspired ... Would like to know more about your story ...

16. DarwinBarep

DarwinBarep New Fapstronaut

17. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

haha i don't work out my body but my mind. Much better I earn now as much as a football player :)

and yes its a result of nofap.