1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today marks 365 days I quit PMO, feel good indeed, but not that great actually

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Nguyensontung06, May 14, 2018.

1. Nguyensontung06

Nguyensontung06 New Fapstronaut

Hi there everyone,

I am new to nofap forum, but before that I’ve been practicing nofap. Today marks 1 year (365 days) I quit PMO. Well, at first, I did feel superpower like everyone said in forum, but it only last a few days. After 30 days or more, the superpower is gradually fading away. To be honest, after that period, I did want to masturbation again, because I felt lack of motivation again, but thank god, I restrain myself, because before this, I’ve attempted many times to nofap, and failed, only after 1 or 2 weeks, so this time I tried harder than ever.

And here I am, still a normal person, with a lot of weaknesses, but still I thank NoFap, because compare to before, my life is indeed becoming better and better. I still feel weak sometimes; want to hide away from everyone sometimes too, but not as bad as before.

So I must continue this path, because I know this is the right thing to do.

2. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

Congrats. :)
    Well, the first days of "superpowers" are the boost for you to start improving yourself. It doesn't magically change you, but it's a Kickstarter for you to start improving. The most noticeable benefit for me was that a lot of social anxiety went away, but it's still here sometimes. But I don't get "akward moment" feeling even when it gets really extreme. Also, I don't have that "anxiety heart pumping" anymore. But there is still a lot of things that remained, but they are there to fix them by ourselves.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  3. Fishsammich

Fishsammich Fapstronaut

Great job quitting, I'm about in the same spot and feel pretty good about it as a permanent lifestyle change as I've made a lot of improvements also. Goal now is to get back into dating preferably without using dating apps

4. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

Guys, did you really not ejaculate for 300, 400 days?
    If that is the case this is an awesome achievement, even if it is not the magical fix all you would think it to be. Other factors can mess you up.

5. Nguyensontung06

no, i do have wet dreams sometimes, that's how the body function.

Vedas_fr likes this.
  6. Nguyensontung06

yeah, thank you, i too want a girlfriend, but so far no luck

7. Nguyensontung06

th
    thank you, the problems are still there, but less serious, and i have the confident to face it.

Buddhabro likes this.
  8. Oh my God! 1 year is a big achievement. I salute u for ur courage and struggle. U r a true warrior buddy don't be upset of losing superpowers they will come again. Live it like a new lifelifestyle.

Deleted Account likes this.