1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

4/60 after class I fixed my self a nice meal, watched soccer at night and afterwards studied . Going to bed now.

Robbo-seeking-life likes this.
  2. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

3. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

4. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

5. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

6. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

Should 'P-sub' leading to orgasm be counted as reset at no 'P'? :/ If yes, then restarting a challenge and 0/60. What do you think?

7. Back at the start, sadly. Day 0.

8. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 56 of 60 4 more days I got this one whooped!

9. Phoenix234

Phoenix234 Fapstronaut

I might join here too. I started a 365 day challenge

10. JohnPaulGeorgeRingo

JohnPaulGeorgeRingo Fapstronaut

11. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

Vamos que se puede!!

12. Hank0308

Hank0308 Fapstronaut

I've made it 5o days as of yesterday on this challenge. I can say I've had some mixed emotions. The good thing is I feel free, my thinking is clearer, and I'm definitely much more confident. The challenges are some depression, unbearable at times lustful thoughts, and yes you are able to look people in the eye but It does make you somewhat sensitive to triggers. But all in all I wouldn't want this to go any other way. I love the freedom so far to say not No...But HELLLL NOOOO!!!!

Foxislander likes this.
  13. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

Well done on the upgrade bud

14. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

56 out of 120 me and my wife doing it together you're absolutely right like the quote you on that as far as the urges and looking people in the eye and be feeling more confident it's crazy that it's happening

15. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

You are spot on my man I am exactly close to where you are I got 56 days but me and my wife are going 120 because I think that you're actually really reset you got to be clean for 90 days. It took me 30 days just to get used to to actually doing it now it's getting easier but still you got to fight the urges I cannot imagine Starting Over Again I would rather slap my balls with a ping pong paddle and then coat them with Icy Hot LOL