1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to Serve people

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, May 16, 2018.

Tags:

1. One thing I really want to do right now is to write in such a great way that everyone of you who are really trying to get on the right track,get motivation and those who are still in wrong direction,started realising where they are and where they were supposed/wanted to be.
    Today, I want help from everyone of you. Hope you have watched the above video and if not yet,watch now. I want you to share this with as much people as you can.
    I'm putting lot's of effort,time in this guys, I hope you will help to the fullest.

You might be jewish,christian, But it doesn't matter. Everyone is his child. And He wants you to be on the right path. We as a human, made up like this that we want everything. If you can buy Audi today,you will wish for the next big thing,might be range rover. I guess.
    So what I'm trying to say is, We do not want to settle.
    Because inner us(soul) want to be free from limitations. It wants to connnect to the ultimate and free from this worldly rebirth cycle.
    "Love" and "courage" are big things. These can do wonders if you just pay attention.

Want to receive grace ? - Light an oil lamp two times a day after waking up early and good bath. It would be better if you do that in front of god's idol. eg- Hanuman(Hindu god).

Say it in your head ,standing in front of him while lighting an oil lamp.
    This journey of you will take a new height. A new better life will come out of you,for sure. If anybody wants to visit India for visiting temple,I would be happy to help him/her.

I want every single person here to be free from this crap. Whatever you can do,Please Do. For yourself atleast. For a "life" in you.

Day 126th report-
    In the later stages, In Less Number of Days,Improvement rate Becomes Higher.
    I spent 1.5 Hrs today on field.
    After that I did 5 min meditation
    Felt Lot of Changes in my Head.
    I have become Happier.
    As u move further It's important to have control on your mind.
    That's How You can Improve to the optimum.
    Meditation can be helpful a lot at later stages as well.
    Also Breathing exercises contribute to your health a lot.
    https://101nootropics.com/nofap-benefits-and-advice/
    Go to this link,and down below you will see some breathing exercise videos.
    God Bless all.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2018
    All_384 and Cool_Bro like this.
  2. Today, I came here after lot of time. I didn't want to come But It's just that this platform gives opportunity to serve/help people who are still struggling. I'm really thankful to those person who are sharing this video. It might change somebody's mind. Thank you so much.

3. aditay

aditay Fapstronaut

very good bhai

hobert99 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. It's on you,whether you want to make 'more' of yourself or 'less'. Start realising.

5. hobert99

hobert99 Fapstronaut

wow fantastic! You know Bengali?

6. aditay

aditay Fapstronaut

no i dont know bangali i m rajasthani i know hindi and mewari

7. Day 126th report-
    In the later stages, In Less Number of Days,Improvement rate Becomes Higher.
    I spent 1.5 Hrs today on field.
    After that I did 5 min meditation
    Felt Lot of Changes in my Head.
    I have become Happier.
    As u move further It's important to have control on your mind.
    That's How You can Improve to the optimum.
    Meditation can be helpful a lot at later stages as well.
    Also Breathing exercises contribute to your health a lot.
    https://101nootropics.com/nofap-benefits-and-advice/
    Go to this link,and down below you will see some breathing exercise videos.
    God Bless all.