1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's talk about/share some music

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by demmentor, May 17, 2018.

1. demmentor

demmentor Fapstronaut

Hey guys what kind of music are you into?

My preferences are psychedelic / dream pop music, and some indie and post-punk related.

E.g. I love 60s and early 70s music, late 80s and 90s brit and alternative rock and 2010's neopsychelia and dream pop.

As a chilean I really enjoy my own country's music, too

To start I'm leaving here a 60s chilean surf rock favorite of mine, it really reminds me good times, when my grandma's partner came to our house and we had BBQ days, we played old vinyls or the radio and this song played when I read the comics or I was playing with my toys. Now I appreciate this song musically too, because it is badass.

Hope you guys share some music, recommend bands and talk about memories related.

inaz, trev, Deleted Account and 3 others like this.
  2. Being from the UK I really enjoy Britpop and grew up with Gorillaz and Blur, certain types of electronic/dance and also alternative/indie music.

I'm really picky with music now but do love it, oh and I like Muse as well.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2018
    inaz, trev, demmentor and 2 others like this.
  3. ANewLeaf

ANewLeaf Fapstronaut

I'm into Passenger currently. All his top hit tracks.

Easy Wanderer likes this.
  4. Easy Wanderer

Easy Wanderer Fapstronaut

All kinds.

So I can share only one, not a reflection of the only type I am into, just a farewell ballad for my NoFap bros (and sistahs I guess..),

demmentor and ANewLeaf like this.
  5. Ancestor Treasure

Ancestor Treasure Fapstronaut

6. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

I found this recently, monster buildup.

7. inaz

inaz Fapstronaut

I think one of my favourite groups from the 2000's is The Mars Volta, the guys are just out of this world...
    One of my favourite albums:

So many memories... Saw them in a festival in my country some some 10 years ago, it was incredible... yould give anything to see them live again, they just have so much energy...
    One epic concert at the electric ballroom:

Not the kind of music I listen to very much nowadays, but still... so many teenagehood memories...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018