1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Playing Gorogoa?

Some weird puzzle game with four blocks. Getting boring though admittedly.

2. I'm back playing Fallout 4 after 3 months of being missing :D

NSD91 likes this.
  3. JerkyBoii

JerkyBoii New Fapstronaut

None. I mean I am on here so....

4. I've never heard of the game none before, what's it like?

jest likes this.
  5. NSD91

NSD91 Fapstronaut

I just finished Silent Hill: Downpour and Shadow of War DLC. I hop on Friday the 13th every now and again when I'm bored. Far Cry 5 comes out next week definitely playing that.

6. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

Finishing Super Mario Sunshine and Halo and about to start Gears of War (in the middle of Assassins Creed though)

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Went back to injustice 2, because of the update. The new gear looks really good. The new green arrow bow looks like auriels bow from Skyrim.

8. Mgm8372

Mgm8372 Fapstronaut

9. Fallout 4 and still continuing all the DLCs

10. Tafjord

Tafjord Fapstronaut

Monster hunter: World, i really reccomend it!

Taylor25 likes this.
  11. So guys new Spiderman just got release date, anyone here looking forward to it ?

Hank Pym likes this.
  12. annamccarthy

annamccarthy New Fapstronaut

Just started the new Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory. And despite the overly long name, its just as good as the previous one.

These are some of the few games ill buy day one, as a sign of support and because im a huge digimon fan/digimon games have been killing it the last few years.

Also try to start Gravity Rush 2 since it finally hit the sales with a hefty cut in price. Should be playing Xenoblade 2 but I'm having too much fun with my new surround sound kit, friggin love it (when I finally got it working after almost two days of tinkering with it).

Then going to try to play some Halo:MCC,also later in the day Mortal Kombat XL.

Deleted Account and Taylor25 like this.
  13. Knights of the Old Republic II on Xbox One

It's backward compatible now and it's my second walkthrough. I liked it more than the first one for many reasons.

14. I don't even play games anymore. I don't know what the hell happened. I want to get that game that's coming out in 2019 called DaysGone. It looks amazing.

15. I remember playing Digimon World 1 & 2, Rumble Arena, and Digital Card Battle on the original Playstation. They were all awesome games but I never had a chance to beat any of them because of the difficulty. I wish they're on PS Store if I've plugged in my Playstation 3 super slim already.

16. Yaboi56

Yaboi56 New Fapstronaut

Was playing fortnite, started to stress so i decided to stop and check out the site. Just passing by.

17. Dude, I always got fucking paranoid when it got dark and the monsters came after you. Fuck that shit.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

I'm playing Overwatch while I wait for the new Elder Scrolls.

Can't find a decent Non-Online game to play.

19. pankeas

pankeas Fapstronaut

I finished God of War (PS4) a few weeks ago, so I have just been on Destiny 2 and COD WWll until I Detroit: Become Human next week!