1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do if she likes some one else?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by KarateGeorge, May 17, 2018.

1. KarateGeorge

KarateGeorge Fapstronaut

My main issue has been eating at me and making me feel like a bitch. I will keep the back story very short to give insight if any one would like to help, has good advice, has been in this situation and more.

Thankful for who ever answers

Back story:
    We are both in highschool she’s a junior I’m a senior. Met this girl in October who was a very attractive girl who had guy after guy going after her. She was innocent and has never done anything really(until she met me I suppose). She is extremely academic all AP classes and is in a high position in our JROTC program with her mother in the booster club.

The story goes like this

We start talking, and we hook up. She texted me a lengthy paragraph some along the lines of

“I don’t want a boyfriend in highschool, my parents will kill you, school AP classes and JROTC are her life, she’s never done anything like his before( hook up) and that I’m a great guy but we can’t date so before we go any further I should know that”
    (This being around February)

I accepted it for what it is and we hooked up, I’ve seen her and played with her boobs, fingered her, Alamo everything except have sex. Although she was open to having sex she was a virgin and I wanted her 1st time to not be in a dirty bathroom at school but some where else. (We have attempted the bathroom before)

But all this being in a span of 2-3 months we did this. We eventually stopped because she said our making out escapades “got boring”

So we just kissed every once in a while around 2 weeks ago we were about to make out again when she seemed opened to, but she left school early.

But now that you have the back story I give you the main issue.

There’s another guy.

Now this is all my assumption and I’ve been told from others mutual and my my own friends that

“with what I’ve said she doesn’t like him”

“Going from me to him would be a downgrade”

“She doesn’t like him”(when I asked mutual friends)

“She may flirt with him for some attention all girls like to have some attention”

“If she flirts but doesn’t comply with him it’s for fun and attention not interest”
    And other things.

To describe this guy he is a Asian, white mix very skinny around 5’10. Also extremely academic all AP classes, kind of bad with girls seen has the “friend”.

He’s also met her the same time I have and had attempted to get her as well, I didn’t mind since I was also in the game in getting her and I had won from what I had seen.

Hers what I’ve noticed.

We had a dance for our JROTC program she moved my seat and he sat next to her.

Side note: my assumption is either she moved my seat because she wanted to sit next to him, or she moved my seat because her parents and older brother where right next to our table with a clear line of sight of her(they don’t know about us hooking up only us going on one date back in December that’s it)

Feel feee to spit your speculation on that

(we were all at the same table) and she seems interested in taking to him a bit. Not much but a bit. He complimented on her hair saying it looked nice and she ignored that remark.

And a specific event occurred which is this.

He was sitting next to her while she was writing down something on a card.
    Friends were telling her to stop working and go up and dance and she replied with “after I’m done” and the Asian guy call him “MI” would not go up and dance until she went to go dance. When she was done she still didn’t go dance.

I wish I could remember but my memory is a bit hazy, but I’m certain she walked away to sit at another table alone, I went up to her told her to dance with me, gave her my hand and we danced.

I took her outside and said she look beautiful and her face lit up like fire works telling me where she got her dress, and so on.

I wanted to do more but she wouldn’t let me since her father was right outside the door and could see her clearly.

This dance was may 4th so not to long ago at all.

But here’s where we catch up to the most recent time. Which is a span of 2 weeks ago.

She saw something on snap a picture of me at 12 years old and responded with “ew” we had playful banter back and forth and it ended with me calling her a bitch playfully

Me: “bitch”

Her: Bitch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are nature and nature is beautiful awwwwww thanks for calling me beautiful” (we all know this, this is just her sense of humor)

Me:”I’m going to stop calling you beautiful often if you keep doing things like that. you beautiful bitch”

Her: “ I consider this a win”

I could tell calling her beautiful stuck with her a bit.

That was a week ago

But here we are present day well here goes.

Today was “MI” birthday and she got him a cake with her name on it saying happy birthday to her, and a balloon with a unicorn on it. Him being a skinny kid he got his lunch and sat right next to her in this little inch of space that was her and between a wall.

She looked very flirtatious with him, (like at the dance) with her throwing her hair to expose her neck to him, taking his apple he just got and eating it.

And paying little to no attention to me with eye contact for very few seconds with me. Until I left to talk to one of her friends( who liked me in the begging) and she paid more attention to me when I came back with her.

See here’s my issues with this
    I’ve been told my a friend that her mom pushes her to date him because he’s a good kid(her mom is extremely over protective in the booster club for our program).

He tries hard to get her attention and flirt with her and when he is flirting with her. For example we were in an auditorium and he sat in front of her trying to talk to her most of the one she talked a bit but tend to ignore him to watch stuff on her phone.

The thing is my questions are more like this

Do you think she like him?

(See it wasn’t just today that these assumptions occurred but since the dance that I’ve had this small hunch that she may like him)

I have much more context so much context I could not fit in her because it would just be a novel and I don’t want to overwhelm anyone who’s trying I assist me which I say thank you so much.

For example I was told by one of her best friends that she doesn’t want to date me and she had no idea of us hooking up only that we had kissed( my guess would be she’s trying to keep her reputation as the good girl who’s innocent)

She keeps what we do a secret very few people know might be people who know that I don’t know, know.

She doesn’t have many “real friends”

She has very little experience to sexual activities and relationships at all

She’s not my girlfriend so she’s free to flirt and be with anyone in reality and we’ve had no talk of exclusivity only hints towards going on actual date later(my guess when she done with highschool next year) .

And a lot more context feel free to ask

And well now that I’ve basically vented I want to thank anyone who took the time to read this.

The thing is I feel that I’m over reacting and being a little bitch, but I also feel like my assumption could be correct based off past experiences.

MasterGamer likes this.
  2. What to do if she likes some one else?

Forget about her. Reading through the post she sounds ridiculous anyway.

Exactly you're both in high school... There are better things for you (and even her) to be doing than this nonsense.

3. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Leave it alone brother move on your wasting a lot of mental energy thinking about her best to move on and do yourself a favor and stop comparing yourself too others of she likes this other guy so be it there is someone out there for you I always had this notion there is something wrong with me if a women doesn’t want to be with me or it was something I did it’s far from the truth.She told you she wasn’t interested in making you her bf and seems like you wanted more I than hooking up. Best to focus on your recovery and your academics youre very young still there will be more women in your life if you stay on NoFap and improve yourself. I found that if a women was truly interested she will make it easier for you guys to hang out and date let her do her and you do you.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  4. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

great analogy

KarateGeorge likes this.
  5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Why waste time trying to convince someone to be interested in you? She either is or she isn't. She either wants to put effort into you or she doesn't.

Find someone that wants to be with you. Not someone who is unsure. Not someone who wants to play immature games. Not someone who isn't interested. Someone that wants to be a part of your life and appreciates you. Someone that doesn't need convincing.

Where most people get trapped is when they want a certain person or outcome more than they place value on themselves.

Self worth says "I deserve better people in my life that resonate with who I am".

Lack of self worth says "I have to convince this person to like me".

KarateGeorge likes this.
  6. KarateGeorge

KarateGeorge Fapstronaut

At the moment I have another girl who does want to date me and although I find the original girl more attractive, I think I might just go on a date with her. Thanks for the reply man

7. KarateGeorge

KarateGeorge Fapstronaut

I guess the main issue is I’ve dropped all the girls to see this one and lost my abundance mentality. I dropped them seeing this girl is exactly what I want physically.

There’s another girl who I also think is really cute not what I look for physically but still good.

Would you say it’s a good idea for me to ask the original girl out for the last time to see if things escalate again and if she says no drop her and move on to the other cutie?

8. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

If you feel that you deserve to have what you want, then do what you want. Accept that not everything goes your way in life and that once you accept that "this is how it is now" then you'll be able to open yourself up to other opportunities.

If you want to give it another shot, then give it another shot. Just don't waste time being unclear about your intentions. If she doesn't want to, then she doesn't want to. Don't waste time on "but she did this and she did that, so it must mean something, blah blah blah".... no... she either wants to or she doesn't. Respect your time, energy, and yourself. No time for immature games.

I personally wouldn't and would just move on because she sounds like an idiot, but I'm not you. You have to decide for yourself.

Another thing, don't hate or be bitter about the other guy. He's just doing his thing. Being jealous or talking down another guy is just unattractive and weak.

9. KarateGeorge

KarateGeorge Fapstronaut

Nah of course not I can’t be bitter for what he does if he succeeds or doesn’t I can’t and really won’t be I’ll move on to the next girl.

But you’re right absolutely 100%.

I’ve just been over reacting to the pint that I’ve bedn dwelling on it wasting a massive amount of mental energy. So your right I’ve bedn told that as well.

I assume the confusion I’ve been experiencing has an affect and I can’t expect her to tell me so I will give it another shot just to see if she will go into my frame and accept what I want (which I may not have conveyed so well). If not of course I’ll move onto the next girl.

I think I’ve just put her in my head as a high value girl because she’s exactly what I look for physically(excluding personality) and it’s more difficult to replace her with another girl who I don’t find as attractive.

Scarcity is a bitch man