1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I've never gone this long without PMO in 20 years

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by HillTopper, May 20, 2018.

1. HillTopper

HillTopper Fapstronaut

it's 48 days. Feels great. Had some tough days. But the main thing that keeps me going is all the benefits that I want myself by staying on track. Number 1 I see my confidence growing. I don't take as much crap from others. I used to feel so bad about myself because of the shame I lived in that I lived in a place of unworthiness. That's changing. In addition I've lost 22 pounds in the last four months. I'm more focused. I want more success for myself. Excited about what the future holds.

2. myspirithurt

myspirithurt Fapstronaut

That’s awesome! Congratulations on your longest streak ever! What is the thing you most attribute your success to? Is there something you are doing that you weren’t doing before?

HillTopper likes this.
  3. Mets1986

Mets1986 Fapstronaut

4. Mets1986

Mets1986 Fapstronaut

Great news keep it going my life improved myself been 21 days. Def happier and in a better mood

HillTopper likes this.
  5. Stevenmdot

Stevenmdot Fapstronaut

I’m right next to you at 44 days. I notice at work I don’t take crap from others. I’ve been really polarizing at work like if I ask for help and I don’t get it. I can “act” really pissed off when before I would feel bad for myself and say well I’ll just do it then. But now the person will help me because I get pissy like a boss. I’m not really upset but in my head I’m saying I got this person wrapped around my finger now...

I’m also noticing a lot LESS social anxiety. I can talk and actually LISTEN to strangers. I used to just wait for my turn to talk.. now I’m noticing I’m engaging conversation more and the best part is sometimes I don’t actually have a response.. and then the person engages more. It’s really cool to listen and then the person knows your really interested when you say little to nothing.. but asking for more through silence.

I’ve also noticed increased communication with my brothers.. which I severely lack in any emotional connections. It’s a work in progress.. they don’t know I’m on here yet.

Good luck to you man. Keep it up. Proud of you.

HillTopper, FX-05 and Atrium_Guy like this.
  6. Mets1986

Mets1986 Fapstronaut

7. Mets1986

Mets1986 Fapstronaut

Thanks Steven for the support don't take any shit and kick ass

HillTopper likes this.
  8. Atrium_Guy

Atrium_Guy Fapstronaut

Great work man!! Keep going .....!

HillTopper likes this.
  9. My social anxiety is slowly but surely waning as I hide less in fantasy and now I 'face the music' of whatever is, the here and now of whatever comes to be, and I can look at people in the eyes more and start connecting with people like I haven't in years. This is what happens when energy gets redirected without PM for 40 days. So I'm happy for your success and our new journey is worth all the challenge and discipline. I don't think of it as 'repressing past pleasures' anymore. It served its purpose but I was going nowhere fast. I always had a liberal attitude for erotica and self-pleasure as being a natural right of enjoyment, an exercise in the free world. But I'm also free to 'break out of the box' and enter new dimensions of life too.

HillTopper likes this.
  10. HillTopper

HillTopper Fapstronaut

I think I finally got sick of living in shame and defeat, and decided I wanted the confidence those guys who have gone 90 plus days were enjoying, and said enough. Feel great.

myspirithurt likes this.
  11. HillTopper

HillTopper Fapstronaut

I totally agree. I'm living with purpose and less about eliminating something from my life. Sounds like you're experiencing something of the same.

12. HillTopper

HillTopper Fapstronaut

I can totally relate to that. Feels good and I don't feel like going back to that defeated self. Love it. Stay the course.

13. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Keep it up bro, :)

HillTopper likes this.