1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am so lonely. I don't fit in any group.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Icandoit01, May 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Icandoit01

Icandoit01 Fapstronaut

I don't know why who ever been with me before. friends. they just stayed with me coz I work and got money to spend. I knew from the start but i just wanted to be normal. My childhood was rough and never got the chance to find friends and mom never let me invite any one I met. Now I am 25 I dont even know how to start a conversation with a person. I tried chat sites but I guess no one is interested in me. I just don't know what to do now. I feel hopeless.

Deleted Account and Jeremy_Jr. like this.
  2. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Well I'm sure you can do something about it. All it takes is a courage for you to take a step forward. Conversing in chat is a good start or maybe try using NF messaging so you can have more time to think of your replies. Connection with people in real life is also important for you to grow..So for starters try to reach out to other people here and build your confidence, It will take time so just keep on trying and don't loose hope :) It's not your final destination yet, we can always improve if we are committed to do it. Message me anytime if you need to practice your conversation and let's see if I can be of help.
    Take care! Stay strong and positive brother!

Yanis, Icandoit01 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Ss139

Ss139 Fapstronaut

Hi men..
    Dont feel so lonely ...
    I am have a same problem...
    If you feel lonely.. pls msg.. me..
    Happy to become friends..

Icandoit01 likes this.
  4. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Hey man,

I am 27 I live nearly the same situation as you. Please send me a message we can reflect to find solutions.

I am always looking for friends who can understand me and share with me their concerns.

BabySremm99 and Icandoit01 like this.
  5. angstrem

angstrem Fapstronaut

I also felt the same way during my university. My solution was not to expect my dream world to come to me but to create it.

Back then,I was sad because I felt like everyone else had friends and its happy and I am not. I felt like I am entitled to happiness and it was taken away from me. The evil universe robbed me of my dreams and I have absolutely nothing to do about it.

Now my worldview is different. I am not entitled to anything. However, I have the power to get everything. I have my head, my skill, my free time, the Internet full of info. My health, my two hands, my youth. What I get depends on how I use them.

You write people are not interested in you. Why would they? What do people want? Can you give them what they want? Why have you ended up in a situation where people are interested in you only because of your money?

But most importantly - is what you write really true? Or have you made it up? Are people really not interested in you? Were your friends only interested in your money? Or did they see more in you?

My point is, stop expecting the fairy tale to come to you,and start building it. We are all broken to some degree, but let us do something about it.

6. Icandoit01

Icandoit01 Fapstronaut

I am not making up. What ever i said was all true. The reason why i shared coz I just needed help. I got non to share or express how I feel. I tried to talk to mom but she also have her worries and stuffs most of the time she gives me a deaf ear so I stopped trying to share my problems. Like most of people now i don't have a dad he left me when I was still a baby. He sees me once in a year but no more. He is happily married now and left us. I guess I need to be with people like u all coz we got the same problem and we can share how we cope with all this so it's gonna be easy for people like me who is new and trying for an answer. Thank u all for responding me. And wish u all for a better and happy future.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Icandoit01

Icandoit01 Fapstronaut

T
    Thank u. Is there a way to msg in here

8. Icandoit01

Icandoit01 Fapstronaut

And the money thing yeah friends stay when u got money or they will never be with u I mean who ever I tried to be friends with that happened all the time. Coz I am a lonely guy I just spent on them go for coffee and stuffs all the time so I can be with them.

9. Yanis

Yanis Fapstronaut

There is always hope. You are asking for help and help will come. Trust and be patient. Everything will come to you at the right moment.

That's fine. You are a wonderful person. It's all about self-acceptance. When you like yourself, others will like you. All is well.

BabySremm99 and Icandoit01 like this.
  10. Icandoit01

Icandoit01 Fapstronaut

Thank u so much for the kind words. :) I guess I need to wait for the right time