1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Am new to nofap this is my second day but am getting a lot

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Trojan22, May 23, 2018.

1. Trojan22

Trojan22 Fapstronaut

I decide to join nofap after struggling with masturbation for four years now .I have tried hard to get over it but I just find myself doing it. Am obsessed that if I don't do it sometimes. When I joined yesterday I read about the negative things masturbation causes and I have faced many of them including failure to ejaculate during sex, breaking my penis during masturbation,loneliness, anxiety after doing it,feeling worthless after doing it and sometimes am even ashamed of myself,I have failed to make girlfriends because I feel shy and I sexualize them too much please help me reach my true potential

2. Thomas8

Thomas8 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum. You made a good start. Develop a plan, write it down. Your plan should include what you feel success is, what false negative belief about yourself you have that leads you hear, what triggers are. Then what you will do when these things happen, what positive thing really are. All the best.

3. Trojan22

Trojan22 Fapstronaut

4. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

Just a thought I had yesterday after 6-7 months -> you are making a life change. Changing sometime you did for over x years. OFC you will fail alot, but that is part of the process to change a lifestyle choice. My first nofap was till 18 days, where I thought it would be a good idea to fap. NEVER FAP IF YOU DON"T NEED TO as the first 7 days are the hardest! If you fap you have to get past those first 7 days all over again.

Goodluck with nofap

5. Trojan22

Trojan22 Fapstronaut

Thanx a lot friend