1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help !!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Abdooooo, May 25, 2018.

1. Abdooooo

Abdooooo New Fapstronaut

Hello guys , I hope you are good , maybe it's my 12th day on nofap ... I don't know .
    Anyways , now I have depression .. for 1year and six months ... i'm really hopeless and lost .. and i feel like i have no energy ... i'm really bored of live and i have a wish to die .. it's really annoying but i just can't do it anymore ... i've seeked help from more than 10 people (online-people i've known) .... and no one helped me .. i need advice ..

2. Abdooooo

Abdooooo New Fapstronaut

3. Divinekarma

Divinekarma Fapstronaut

Bro every problem has a solution. We all would die one day, what's the rush? Relax take a chill pill. Alright I guess you need to elaborate your problem so people here can help you with it. Remember out of 8.xx million species you get a human life 'only once'. Have a look at dead people page on wikipedia. People who were famous have died at age 24-30s-40 etc but why are we alive? Maybe we have a greater purpose or at least some purpose to fulfil. Stay hopeful. Be grateful :)

Moon Shot likes this.
  4. Abdooooo

Abdooooo New Fapstronaut

i think no one would understand me ...

5. Divinekarma

Divinekarma Fapstronaut

Feel free to share your problem, you'll feel better.

6. Abdooooo

Abdooooo New Fapstronaut

I am just 15 . four years ago i was sexually assaulted . i didn't realise how bad it is until the two years ago . so i got depressed .. and i have no friends .... when i try to make they get away . i don't know really what to do . i am hopeless

7. Divinekarma

Divinekarma Fapstronaut

I can understand your situation brother. 11 is a very tender age to even know about it. Did you share it with your parents, guardian or someone elder you could trust? I know in some conservative family/orthodox culture a person wouldn't feel comfortable talking about it but If you haven't, I really think you should. Firstly, it's your right to get justice and your moral duty to get the person punished so that he doesn't dare repeat it with you or any other person. I think subconsciously this event is still in your mind in the form of repressed emotions and that is indirectly hurting your self esteem. Stand up for your right and know that you have done nothing wrong to feel low. Once you deal with it you'll feel much better.

As far as friend thing goes - Did you ask anyone of them as to why they are not mingling with you? If they don't bother to reply trust me they don't deserve to be your friends. Try finding better ones in your community, school, social network etc. There's alot of options :)

Moon Shot likes this.
  8. Abdooooo

Abdooooo New Fapstronaut

i haven't told my parents or any elders ... i told some friends and some people online . and i really regret that . i can't get him punished because i went to egypt . and he is in oman

9. Divinekarma

Divinekarma Fapstronaut

I think you should talk to your parents about it. You can still punish him. Sexual assault is no small crime especially when you were a minor. All you need to do is file a complaint with your parents in a Oman consulate in Egypt you can take the help of local police as well.

10. __zeXon__

__zeXon__ Fapstronaut

If you're depressed watch this video. It's a little bit crazy thing to do but trust me it'll work