1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

headpain

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by urfriend, May 25, 2018.

1. urfriend

urfriend New Fapstronaut

i masturbated twice , now i had a headache and i have to do a lot of study for my exams please help me

Deleted Account and Jeremy_Jr. like this.
  2. 94d33m

94d33m Fapstronaut

Its alright, you might be worrying too much, its ok to masturbate, its all in your mind, believe that everything is ok and you will see the difference, and good luck for your exams bro

urfriend likes this.
  3. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Hey unfriend! First of all, welcome to the community! Please try to take a breath for a while and maybe have some rest before you go and review for your exams. Doing M will surely make you tired. You have to focus on one thing now and give up the other, and I hope you choose your studies. If staying at home or in your room makes you relapse I would suggest go to the library or maybe find a quiet place or coffee shop where you can focus on your studies at the same time you're not alone and relapse again. I hope you can pull yourself together and if you need more help don't hesitate to reach out anyone here. Take care and Stay strong! We believe in you! You can do this! Stay positive :) God bless

4. Dfxty02

Dfxty02 Fapstronaut

take healthy food & stay strong, you will be fine.

urfriend likes this.
  5. urfriend

urfriend New Fapstronaut

thanks a lot for ur support

6. Yes, that happens. Sometimes dopomine overload, especially after a while of obsolescence, can cause headaches. You're gonna be fine shortly, don't worry about it.