1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Story of my life

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Bijuu107, May 26, 2018.

1. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

My parents was hitting my since i can remember and gave a shit on my feelings so i had get a sozial phobia(means i was ever hardcore afraid when i saw people and i couldn't even think anymore, but it,s for everyone a bit different)and complex.I lived with the shit my whole life and had get as thanks depressions from this. And no i had no friends. But I'm making a therapy . I solved already the most of the problems and i don't even compare me with others. Yes it's my first day but the girls still look at me. I,m a virgin but i don't have problem with that. I know it needs time. I found out that the piece comes from the inner, from yourself. BUT to solve my last problems i need more strength and motivation.
    One of this problems is that I'm on day 1 again. I lost and after all the shit i solved in my live, I'm wondering why i can't even make 90 days.
    My record is on 47 days and yes it gave me more power and motivation.
    Just wanted to share this with you. My weakness is that i don't have much connections.

Sorry for my English

u376 likes this.
  2. kilometrico

kilometrico Fapstronaut

well you got us in NoFap communities =)

Bijuu107 and Zephon like this.